Make Each Other's Self-MOCs

I thought it would be cool to make a thread where people can request for others to make their own spin on their self-MOCs as a sign of camaraderie, hopefully people are interested in it! I decided to tag anybody that I think might be relevant or interested.

Thread Rules:

1. Do not beg for somebody to make you a MOC, if they say no, it means no. Respect is something that is a must for this to work. Uphold general internet etiquette.

2. Don’t be a spaz, if things aren’t going your way or you’re not enjoying yourself, leave the thread. It’s not our problem.

3. Have fun and enjoy yourself!~

Edit: Fixed the title.

Edit 2: Added general rules.

THANKS, MATES! ENJOY!

@Makuta_Tarvaax @IllustriousVar @Eljay @CeeCee @VictorianPanda @Plural @SwagMeister @TawaOfFire @PekekoaOfJungle @RaptorTalon

11 Likes

here is my old unfinished (finished now) matoran design

3 Likes

This is an amazing idea. I always love seeing MOCs of me, seeing as I lack the parts to make a proper one myself.

4 Likes

This is your self-MOC?

Well, (Seeing How I’m a Terribad Moccist), I guess I could do Matoran-sized members. This Might mean the slaughter of a few of my MOCs to make them such. (I is Serry @SwagMeister and @EvilLobsterKing. :cry:)

2 Likes

Nah, you’re fine.

1 Like

I personally don’t think I own enough parts to compose the MOC I wish to for myself. I, honestly, made this to get some love from the TTV Community. Plz luv meh.

2 Likes
  1. Incorrect.
  2. Don’t Lie.
  3. Your Cool.
5 Likes

Well, I made it to describe exactly what I wanted: A post where people build each other’s self-MOCs. I just hope it explodes like I wish. Share with your mates, mates!

2 Likes

:cry:

I guess I could give this a whirl.

5 Likes

Oh, well, it actually still says “Make a MOC Discussion” for me. :confused:

There, refreshed, yep that title is better.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how well I would preform considering that even if I do join in on the fun, I don’t have a camera that can take clear pictures like I’d like. XD

2 Likes

Oh, sorry, bud! You’re just somebody I know in the community. :confused:

Just try your best. I think this particular thread could grow pretty big, due to the camaraderie that it promotes. This is also a good way to see everybody’s design style and meet many people!

5 Likes

You better show my moc first.

2 Likes

:joy: @SwagMeister I wish I had a MOC. At this point I’m face-claiming any 2015 Wairuha MOCs.

Edit: I wasn’t really into Hero Factory, so I own very few CCBS pieces, and I only own 1 of every Nuvaverse set, basically rendering my ability to make null.

1 Like

I literally just murdered him… Wie U Alwayz Ask Laet?

2 Likes

Put him back together… please

1 Like

I can’t; He’s literally in pieces. I took him down to the individual parts…

5 Likes

-Activates beggar mode- Plz, somebody MOC 4 me.

I was looking forward to him too! You realize, you broke a Self-MOC of another person, so you could make a Self-MOC of another person. :unamused:

What do you look like?

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

What? W-w-w-w-what? But, I…