Makuta Bitil - Mutated

Makuta Bitil
you see,i like the mistika. alot alot alot. i just think the whole setting of having a race through the swamp is so cool.
so i drew bitil. i like the idea of bitil being this sniper kind of character, blending in with his surroundings and taking his time with his shots.

as you can see, the nynrah ghost blaster hardly looks like one anymore. thats because, as i said, i just like the idea of swamp sniper bugs :d
so yeah, you know the drill, gimme C&C if you have any, your support keeps me alive c:

49 Likes

HOLY

it reminds me of something from Halo

anyway It’s nice

somehow I feel it’s more mutated then bitil, but then again it’s your art so you can go for anything

ten out of ten, hundred out of hundred, best game BEST GAME

7 Likes

What would you say your inspiration for your piece is because I’m getting a very “District 9” vibe?

2 Likes

inspiration was drones from halo and just pictures of bugs.

3 Likes

This is definitely really cool, and his rifle is very halo looking.

1 Like

That Nynrah looks like a railgun.

BIONICLES.

WITH RAILGUNS.

2 Likes

[Stares]

…

[Little Girl Scream]

3 Likes

Looks great! I could imagine of those chasing people or having fear of knowing one was waiting in the swamps. 10/10

1 Like

I get a very scattershot vibe from his gun

looks great man

2 Likes

I love it.

3 Likes

That gun and those wings are now my favorite things to come out of Bionicle fanart.

Just… wow. I really like this one.

2 Likes

I remember Bitil being more,

yellow.

2 Likes

That gun. I LOVE IT! I love when people make realistic pictures of Bionicle Characters! except overly sexualized Gali

1 Like

Wait why is Bitil using a scattershot? (I’m sorry but without a scope it feels more like a shotgun)

1 Like

I like this rendition of Bitil a lot mroe than the original set to say the least. well done~!

3 Likes

sigh… another fanartist who i wish did official bionicle art…

2 Likes

Bistil’s weapon looks like a scattershot in Halo 4 lol and nice drawing :smiley:

2 Likes

Seconded.

1 Like

you guys dont need to keep on telling me it looks like a scattershot, i already said that in the description above :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Maybe I’ve been under a rock but we need more artz like this.

I like how if you look real hard on certain parts of his body you can make out textures from the toy’s pieces. Neato.

1 Like