Makuta, Bringer of Death (Contest Entry)

Tired of seeing Makuta after Makuta? Yes? Well here’s another one!

Thanks for your time.
Rebrick Link: http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=6e97d5eb-9a85-490d-aa8d-c3ecea5dec8a&sortEntry=false

17 Likes

This is a really good MoC! The colours flow very nicely and the build is very good. However, I feel that the black on the lower leg in a bit unnecessary, and kind of breaks the colour scheme, but not to the point of ruining it entirely. Over all, I give this MoC a 10/10!

The general posture seems weird. idk what, it just seems weird imo

Thanks!

Well, I’d love to use a gold bohrok eye instead but I don’t have any.
Is there anyway you could suggest to fix it?

Okay

What I would do is use one of those golden shoulder armour pieces from Ekimu (you used them on your MoC’s shoulders) and attach them pin to axel hole and have the Luther pin resting in the hole of the socket. I know it sounds confusing.

1 Like

Very nice. The textures flow wonderfully with the Mask of Control as do the colors.

2 Likes

the torso is a tad too long, the limbs are too short in comparison, and the forced knee bend looks off as heck.

1 Like

Thanks

Forced knee bend?

The legs can’t be straight because of the bohrok eye and the CCBS shell colliding

1 Like

Oh, they can almost go strait, just a little off

the moc looks good, the only thing that bugs me is the feet seem to big (must be the claws)

1 Like

I love the shaping, particularly in the torso. The way that you used the GMoSS is so cool!

1 Like