Makuta: Brute of Shadow

Here’s my entry to the Rebrick “Show Us Your Makuta” contest - Makuta: Brute of Shadow!

Mad with power, the scorned Mask Maker Makuta has constructed a gargantuan new suit of shadow-infused armour to crush all those who oppose his will!

This model features a swivelling waist and swinging arms, both controlled via the knobs on his back.

Entry page (give it a like!)

82 Likes

Woooou now this is super super cool ! I love him !!!

1 Like

Pelvic mask…

3 Likes

Waist is too thin. Everything else is superb as always. Good job man

1 Like

How did you manage to make something more beefy than your onua?

1 Like

this looks really good but im not a fan of the crotch mask

2 Likes

The hands look a little odd, but the rest of the MOC is fantastic.

1 Like

I really love how this MoC is built! Good luck!

1 Like

Flawlessly sculpted. but it’s kinda generic

2 Likes

Man, ever since I saw the WIP on flickr I’ve been waiting eagerly for this.
And wow, this is AMAZING!!!

1 Like

WHOA.

I really like the hands, and the building, and the shaping, and the everything. Except the skull on the pelvis, that looks odd to me. But it still works.

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Nice Moc, but I think the legs and the upper
arms could be a bit longer, the hands look a bit off in my opinion, however the fact that you included a function more than compensates for it. Fantastic
Moc Logan!

1 Like

This is really amazing! Everything works, it all flows and doesn’t look messy, and the colour distribution is good. I love the legs and the skull belt buckle thing. Fantastic job, this is really great. :smile:

1 Like

It may not be a standout concept, but you pulled off the concept perfectly.

1 Like

Good work, as always.

1 Like

Its awesome. The back is really well covered and makes for a solid looking MOC.

My only complaint is the chestplate takes away from it a bit, and I think a custom chestplate design would have fit better. The neck is also a bit long.

The lower legs are definitely the highlight of this MOC for me.

1 Like

Looking at all these great mocs, wanting to enter my own and yet i say to myself: “why are quebec residents not allowed to enter?:tired_face:

1 Like

Probably one of my favorite entries to be honest. It looks like an actual set (for the most part, obviously you made some improvements to their style) but remains good looking and NOT over-the-top.

1 Like

I wish I knew how you made this guy since this is awesome

1 Like