"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Sorry I don’t know about Eva Units.

there’s always Google.

http://img14.deviantart.net/0d81/i/2010/013/6/c/evangelion_unit_01_by_monkeydanceguy.png

3 Likes

Oh. I’m sorry, when I mentioned right, I meant it’s right. Yeah, the yellow is a placeholder, and I don’t know where the gold can go…

Maybe add it to the biesepts?

Also episode 205 of the TTV podcast is up. It’s the one where they talk about this very contest! Check it out on vessel. I swear I’m not advertising for them.

1 Like

Maybe. However, I only have gold shells in 3 long that aren’t being used.

I like what I see so far, and I too may get in on the game… but I should probably get an Umarak set first for that Mask of Control…

I am a little disappointed that all the Makuta(s) here are bipeds. I’d love to see something with more legs, or no legs at all! Or wings!
Or a head with big teeth built into his torso.

Somebody make it happen, I know I don’t have the means to.

1 Like

updated version of what I previously posted. im pretty satisfied with it now, and i think this may be the final product. good luck to everyone entering!!

10 Likes

Looks great also, are you Batman cause you’re only coming at night.

Well done! Man I just love this competition!

It’s bringing us together so, we can help each other and not tear us apart.

Yeah, it was just what the community needed! And honestly I think this topic has been a HUGE help in enforcing that.

Yeah, what has been tearing us apart exactly?

I think it was the rumors of Bionicle ending next year.

No wonder they were calling it “Doom and Gloom” Also, I don’t care if it ends as long as it ends with a good ending and we get a large Makuta set.

It’s just so nice to see everyone together, happy, sharing ideas, and all that good stuff. It really makes me happy to see all this. That really is what keeps Bionicle alive isn’t it? The fans? As long as the fans are together and united, than so is Bionicle in my book.

I gotta go to bed now It’s late and I’m tired. I’ll be back in the morning.

3 Likes

Let’s get back to business.

@ThatchMac nice to help others and other help you

Measuring my Makuta he seems to be 1ft and a half

Edited for Double Post - Waj

Have we seen your’s yet?

just the lower legs

i would take a picture but my usb cord stopped working

So it’s done?