"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

To improve my chances I’m probably gonna be entering at least 10 mocs

legs and body ratio isn’t good, make the legs thicker change the neck area, i think that will help bro :smile:

10 wont work - chances are that they will look uninspired and seemingly the same most of the time.

1 Like

I’ll make it work

I won’t let that happen

1 Like

The first one will seem giant - are you sure you can handle 10 such creations?

I’m not sure if that’ll get finished

I can sure try

1 Like

Btw, knowing that you are a superior MoCist, I might as well give up. :frowning:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that, your pretty great at MOCing to
But I feel this ^ is getting off topic

2 Likes

this is probably a really dumb question but where can i find the rules to the contest?

The rules are not yet up since the contest itself hasn’t started yet.
I actually starts August 1 I believe.

1 Like

@AdamusTheFirst oh ok but why have people already started if they do not know the rules?

As mentioned in the title, it also includes ‘WIPs’ that aren’t necessarily complete, that I would assume would be complete by the time of the contest.
Plus, the overall idea of the contest is to make a Moc of Makuta.
In fact, the only ‘rule’ thus far is that you have to be at least 13 or more years old.
I imagine any rules would be ‘no painted or modded parts’ and ‘No completed Mocs already made prior to the contest’
Idk

Hello! I haven’t really done much in the way of anything here yet, but this contest seemed like a good excuse to change that! You can call me Winter, and I’m an amateurish MOC-Ist, though I’ve mainly only done revamps of gen 2 sets a lot of which I’ve been meaning to post here.

But that’s off topic. I mainly build at night, and at the time I’m posting this it’s probably 3 Am, but here’s mine! Not sure if it’s the version I’ll be submitting, but I am happy with it! Although I’m more than welcome to critique. Please excuse the mess btw, my table’s a mess of parts from the building process. Haha…

4 Likes

@AdamusTheFirst ok thank you for your help

If there’s one thing I hate building, it’s Titans, but I’m giving it a shot by adding to the bust I made…

3 Likes

nice torso it has the same shaping as the mask

after seeing all those I am not even going to start making one, I have no chances to win, those are so good, and I am bad at making mocs

2 Likes

but you automatically entered in a raffle to win the art book for just building a MOC

1 Like

You might as well, I mean you might look at others and think they’re amazing, but others might look at yours and think it’s amazing…

3 Likes

If I may say, just make what you want! As long as you’re having fun is what matters. And you can always learn in the process too. There are a lot of amazing moc’ers here, but they all started somewhere.

3 Likes