"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

The torso design, its sleekness, it reminds me a lot of Gipsy Danger from Pacific Rime :smiley:

3 Likes

Alright, after reviewing some of the feedback I’ve received, I think my next goal is to beef up the arms and legs, and possibly remove the functions.

2 Likes

I just had a thought, what if the three golden masks of ultimate power in the video are secret prizes for the three main winners?

1 Like

That would honestly make sense. I mean, this contest definitely has higher stakes than the first Bionicle contest, already.That would just be icing on the cake.

1 Like

It would make even more sense if you look at the prizes then:

1st place: all 2015/16 Bionicle sets, Signed art book, golden MoUP

2nd place: Signed art book, golden MoUP

3rd place: Signed art book, golden MoUP

Random winner: Signed art book

It would also make sense for the top three winners to have the golden mask to go on their winning creation.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t make much sense to have it now, since we haven’t even gotten a golden Mask of Control yet.

They’re likely skipping it or saving it, we can see the three golden masks in the video.

Just because they are in the video doesn’t mean they will be used as prizes anytime soon.
Plus, these would more than likely be prototypes, since we haven’t even gotten any clear info on sets next year.

They could still be part of the prize.

I think there’s a good chance it’ll happen even if they aren’t solid gold masks, it would still be the three winners getting the mask early.

Yes we have. It’s in Umarak the Hunter’s set!

He was referring to the solid gold mask of control.

Oh.

well then.

If that’s what’s being referred to, then we haven’t even got a Mask of Creation in gold for a contest.

We did, it was the mask making contest.

Oh, really? Huh, totally missed that!

1 Like

Yeah, it was back when Eljay made his mask of victory.

RIP

2 Likes

Just to be clear that I got the prizes right:

1st: Book, all of the sets
2nd: All of the sets
3rd: All of the sets

Random winner: Book

No, it’s

1: sets, book
2: book
3: book
Random: book

1 Like

Do do that man you got me all exited bro!

2 Likes

Oh, man, it would be better tho, for the winners.

@Toa_Kasai But think about ALL THOSE PIECES!. But you are right, the book is also great.