"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Not sure what to say? It’s really impressive for one, I definitely see G1 Makuta from him, and I love how you incorporated his storage gimmick from that set.

1 Like

I think il try replacing the balljoints with axel holes in them with orange bohrok eyes :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure what you mean by balljoints?

This piece

Oh, no, I know what a balljoints refers to, I just didn’the see where you meant them on the moc?

My bad haha. Well im using them to connect the shells on the sides of the knees :stuck_out_tongue: im gonna take them out and swap them with bohrok eyes and see if its better

I see then! In that case Bohrock eyes probably would blend better. Looking forward to seeing it!

1 Like

Just finished redesigning the back of my Makuta (Unfortunetly i cant use the cape bc its a non lego piece), its to late for me to take a pic, so im going to upload it to Rebrick, tommorow. :slight_smile:

Well I’m working on uploading these to re-brick (the site doesn’t seem to support my phone though) but I may as well show the final changes I’ve made.

Thanks to @Joe for suggesting more red! I rebuilt the torso in order to and it came out a lot smoother than it was.

4 Likes

This is gonna be hard…

1 Like

I love his back, it looks just as good as the front. :smiley:

Nope, because mine is totes winning ;).

Anyways I think it looks pretty cool for a large titian moc. I mean I like the lower legs because they flow very well, But his head feels like it is floating on a large body at least to me. Overall not bad.

1 Like

no need to be so dang certain, mate. i was just looking for criticism.

I know. I thinks it cool just was teasing about mine winning, though I hopes it does, I think yours is good too. I also gave you my input and I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Those hands and feet are puny! As well is the head.

Perhaps find some way to make them bigger.

2 Likes

Already ahead of you :stuck_out_tongue: i just finished the other arm and i made some custom feet that are holding him up very well. Havent worked on the hands tho, i would love some advice for them cx. And also i know the head is absolutely tiny for him, but i want to stick with that mask since im thinking about it having story relevence for my description in the contest. Again, would love some advice on making custom heads and hands also :relaxed:

I still want the false hope of mine MAYBE getting 6th (3rd place in tier 2)

2 Likes

I think we all want those prizes.

2 Likes

I know- I was trying to be funny.

1 Like

Thats it now Ima tempted to make another moc and enter it too.

1 Like