"Makuta Building Contest" W.I.P.s and Finished Creations Topic

Just uploaded mine!

http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=e57d30d5-e37a-4547-abf6-db93d7a4b8d7&nse=true

Thanks! :smile:

2 Likes

love it!

i wrote a comment
try to

I wish I could remove the stickers, but Iā€™m worried that they will rip (theyā€™ve been on there since april 2015), and once the competition is over I am going to put my other sets back together. I personally think that they add more detail to it, but thatā€™s mainly because I think the the chest plates on their own look odd and incomplete without stickers/printing.

I donā€™t believe the one with most likes will win, then I upload a mask, get 999999 likes and I won, th one lego likes the most is the one that will win, thatā€™s what I think

3 Likes

ok, imam need some screenies to back that up, guys

'cause yā€™know, reporting.

talking to you, @Ganno333

They stated ā€œA panel of judges from the LEGO BIONICLE team will select 3 tier one winners and 3 tier two winners. They will judge entries upon:ā€

So I believe this is correct.

great!

Itā€™s awesome looking.

it is!

@D_S i told my family to like your entery!

1 Like

seriously, @Ganno333, Iā€™d like some sort of screenshots to back the claim up.

'cause if this IS happening, I want to be 100% sure of it.

itā€™s on D_s entery my one and bunch more

Look at almost every other entry, in most of them, thereā€™s one user with the same comment each time.

1 Like

yea, Iā€™m now seeing it. the user of ktuj2512?

This is nice! I like the parts usage a lot, and how you were able to add many different elements from the LEGO Designer Makutas into yourā€™s.

Hi guys, what do you think about my entry ā€œbackstoryā€ wise?
http://www.lego.com/en-us/rebrick/view-entry?c_id={00A66255-0F67-490B-97E3-3FCD9CF12314}&a_id=80fab53d-30a8-48b9-abf4-d41109277f33&sortEntry=false

2 Likes

Really like the zombie-like Okotans.

1 Like

Thanks, i was going for that kinda look :smiley:

ey, @Ganno333

is your username for the contest liav_dagmi?

Iā€™ve actually made a head hunter thatā€™s been manipulated by Makuta, and he also forged the shadow traps.

I donā€™t have a name for him yet though.

4 Likes

Havent seen it tho, do you have a pic?

@E-Matt I like the hanging heads.

Please donā€™t double-post, as per the site rules. Thanks. --John Smith