Makuta Felore, Makuta of Bewitching

Front view.

Back view.

Her special power is Chain Lightning.
She can use her power to affect multiple targets at once due to the lightning bolts being able to branch out. She can fire and control multiple powerful electrical jolts simultaneously and devastating bolts of chain lightning that leap between multiple targets.

She assists her sister, Heryl in creating a new mutation strain of Shadow Leeches by combining it with Visorak venom, which leads to the existence of Utanrahk, Rahkshi of Mutation.

See, 4 arms!!!

Felore dual-wield slime whips.

Head/Mask.

Note: Heryl is her sister.
Both of them share 4 arms features.

24 Likes

ooo really cool!

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like

Like the leg build here.

3 Likes

I especially like the shaping on the torso, it’s big but not bulky, and filled out very cleanly. The coloring is nice too, the large swaths of lime help make the navy pop.

If I were buying this as a set, I’d wish I could deploy the secondary arms without disconnecting/reconnecting the armor, but that’s just me being lazy.

Love the concept of blending a shadow leech with Visorak venom. We’ve had so many mutative elements in Bionicle, I would love to have seen more crossovers in that regard.

Also, “slime whip” is a great weapon because there is more than one reason I don’t want it to touch me

10/10!

5 Likes

Nice job! The color scheme is pretty cool and the leg and torso designs are well done. A good moc.

3 Likes

I like the color scheme.

5 Likes

Thank you!!!

5 Likes