Makuta Ferratrus - The Chained Makuta

Makuta Ferratrus - The Chained Makuta

Please note: Makuta Ferratrus is part of the Bionicle Kingdoms canon and as such some things in how the Makuta work are different from the Bionicle Canon. The lore is still a bit rough still as I’m working on my writing skills.

Lore:
Makuta Ferratrus was charged by the Order of Makuta was a Makuta charged with protecting the Ash Isles from wild Rahi and roaming pirates and bandits, he was a brilliant military strategist and protector to the Matoran and as such he had earned their trust and even some friendships.

He however had a flaw, much like all Makuta and was working to overcome it, meditating in the temples on the Isles with the Matoran and Turaga. His flaw was rage, a bloodlust that overtook him in battle, a great asset but one that clouded his judgement at times. When asked by Miserix’s Lieutenant Teridax if he ever desired to rule, he would always answer the same: The Matoran of the Ash Isles do not deserve a flawed ruler like him.

Thus when the Great Betrayal came, Makutas Kojol and Stirisera captured Ferratrus while protecting the Matoran and imprisoned him in a fortress on a frozen mountain. There he was held, with other Makuta hoping he would turn to their traitorous cause. Instead he hibernated, for 700 years and let his rage grow hotter and hotter until he broke out, seeking revenge against the traitors and arch-traitor Teridax.

His design was inspired primarily by the works of Dinulescu Alexandru on Artstation and the mocs made by Kamuoro Knight on instagram.

He wields two weapons, a chain that he is capable of heating and burning through armour and a spear which bears more chains, both of which were used to imprison him. He has a mask of shadows, spear and Makuta spikes on his back to better identify him as a Makuta, I wanted that to be instantly recognisable.

Lore wise, he uses a Kraahkan to see the darkness in others and try and help them on their way to improvement. I would liken him to the Doom slayer or Ghost rider if you would like a comparison, his powers are still a bit vague as I’m working on the Makuta power system but rage is a source of strength for him.

I hope you guys like this Makuta build! I know he looks a bit like a revamp of Icarax or Teridax but he is original, comments and criticism are welcome as always! :slight_smile:

48 Likes

At DOOM’s Gate starts playing

4 Likes

Hey, can you all look for my jaw? I lost it somewhere around here.

1 Like

Dang! That’s pretty crazy!!

1 Like

Ahahaha…

hehe…

dies

2 Likes

@KitharaTheRider Correct
@Cordax I shall keep an eye out
@theBolderBoulder Thanks!
@Winger Oh dear

Thanks all!