Makuta masks

Masks designed for u/howlox on reddit for their phantoka project.

So far the Hrail is my favorite for how much it turned out. The Jatiss could use some work as the design on the front is inconsistent with the sides.

Original mocs

22 Likes

uh
those uploads didn’t work so nice

1 Like

I got it fixed. What do you think?

lookin nice

1 Like

I’m digging the design concept and the actual build for the Hrail. Looks real nice

1 Like

these look pretty cool.

1 Like

I really like the transition here from the physical models to the drawn masks.

The physical masks look a bit awkward, probably because I’m so used to the original pieces, but the drawings do an amazing job of reshaping the features enough to have more obvious faces, while still looking like the actual parts.

1 Like

Pretty cool. I like the hawk-like moc the best, but the wings made of Piraka feet are really creative. Do the masks have powers?

2 Likes

Would love to see the Hrail as an actual mask, that thing looks awesome.

3 Likes

As the original builder stated.
The Jatiss is a mysterious mask that brings confusion to its victims. This confusion is a trace as victims gain no recollection of the event.
The Hrail gives the user the ability to find the weakest points of any being.
The Siyal gives the user the ability of exposure, which rises dark thoughts that hide within its victims and drives them to insanity.
Each mask is considered immoral.

Me too, I may come back and do a model sheet if I have the time!

2 Likes

These look amazing! as others hath said, the Hrail as an actual mask would be great. the original mocs look cool as well.

1 Like

The wings on the first MOC :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hrail looks really nice!

1 Like

After 40 minutes I got something I like. I’m not too sure how stable the lower jaw will be if printed

2 Likes

Progress

4 Likes