Makuta of Victory (Lego Contest Entry)

No MOC is without sin!

2 Likes

Welp, I’ll give you points for honesty…

For whatever reason, the gold in these photos looks kinda hideous…
I’m not sure what else to say. When someone admits and acknowledges all of their MoC’s flaws, you kinda feel stupid just pointing them out again XD.

I like how it looks overall, but the neck is a little long.

1 Like

At least he is honest and open with what the sins are, I can respect that (except that one blue pin at the back, thats blasphemy)

1 Like

I don’t see any asymmetry. Also, why is it bad to make a MOC with both solid and transparent versions of a color? That generally looks fine- just ask 2015 Gali and Tahu. I actually do really like him though. My only gripe is that the legs look… bad. Still, good job!

I think its honestly fairly well done - effort was put into this even if the goal is to make it something bad. For a MOC to enter just to do random drawing, i think it came out looking interesting.

I like the idea of the elemental wheel behind his head - i believe I’ve seen a similar idea implemented with other MOC’s in the past and it works well here - though feel that using masks around the edges might have helped bulk the ring up a bit.

2 Likes

The legs and the gaps in the torso do kind of detract from the overall look, though I do like the concept of the elemental wheel.

1 Like

You know, besides the legs, you have a pretty decent MOC there. I like the use of the windows thingies as shoulderpads.

Only a foolish fool with foolish ambitions would make a foolishly foolish redundant name for a foolish MOC to win a pointless prize.

Joking of course, just had to poke fun at that.

1 Like

You forgot to add atrocious legs to your list :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Eh, Not really a fan, looks really awkward and unfinished to me. But whatever.

Sad thing is, this actually looks better than most of the entries I saw.

Ima be honest, still a lot better than mine.

Would it be a sin to say I like this moc? XD…Except for the head…