Makuta Olisi: Awakening

sounds cool - looking forward to later chapters!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

ooh interesting
It would be bit easier to read with paragraph breaks though

2 Likes

Neat story so far

And also spaces after commas. It doesn’t make it hard to read, but it’s killin’ me man :weary:

3 Likes

Hm nice. Seems interesting.

1 Like

ooh cool

Nui Stone?

2 Likes

this is very fun to read
i love the characters :slight_smile:

Is it Olisi or Oisli

The former

But your username is Oisli

I don’t rlly care.i fine with it.

2 Likes

You can pm a mod to change it if you want.

Will this ever be continued?

1 Like

Probably,but it needs work,and i need ideas.

2 Likes

Weren’t you going to make Senit and Rukah unlock the gem and free Olisi?

2 Likes

Well yes,but technically no.
I also decided to get rid of chapter one,and make chapter 2 into the new first chapter.

1 Like

That’s kinda confusing…

Part 2:

Helryx couldn’t rest. She was constantly woken up by the tearing of metal,
the grating of steel. She had made an audio log,but then his voice constantly came through when she was trying to console herself. She then finally opened the vault door, where the sound was coming from to observe her adversary. The vault was huge, containing artifacts of great power.
But its greatest treasure,was its prisoner.A blue armored figure with claws came into her view as she approached a cell.
“You will help me.” The figure exploded into a mad cacophony of laughter, his claws scraping and sawing against the metal floor, his mad laughter echoing in the dark vault.
“Oh is that what you cam down here for?” The Figure questioned. “You know i’m supposed to be dead. Your secrets will be unburied. You want to leave me here to rust.You’re scared. They will find me. Nothing is as it should be.”
Helryx shifted.
A smile emerged behind her mask.
“We have the key, Olisi. I will find the great beings,and you will help me, no matter if you want to or not.”
“You can’t make me.”
“We can make you.” Helryx sneered.
Olisi went dead silent.
He stood up, the chains straining.
“Ŷ̶͈͚̙̦̣̙̳̘͖̟̥͔̞͔̈́̃̒̉͒̆̕͝O̴̧̗̮͎̭̗̬̳͎͇̬͍̼̜̫͊̉̈́̅͌̽̌̏̚͝Ǘ̸̪̙͈̩̯͂ ̶̨̤̭̫̹̲̺̭̙͇̝̻̖̋̾̈́̔͐͜W̸̥̬̑̃̓͒̏͛̍̈͒I̵̻͉̙̝͐̾̎͛̋L̸̛͎͈̻̟̀̀̈́͊̓̈́̎͗͑̄́̌͜͠L̵͈̯̦̺̭̫̤͈͎͍̞̂ ̷̬̰̜̊F̸̬̻͖̳̹͙̞̼̔̀͌̀͒͂̿̈́͗͠Ǎ̴̧̨̛̭̥̤̺͙̯̞̙̣̻̞̓̌͐͗͜͠ͅI̶̧̡̮͈͑̂͑̀̑̕͘̕͜ͅL̵̢̛̥͓͙̟͇̣̐̈̀̂̀̇͐̚̕͝.̷̡̝̖̙̹̻͗̄̌̃̏́̆͘͝.” He said, with absolute conviction.
Helryx stepped back.
"“̴̯̮͇̗̙̗̙͓̹͚̯̯͜͜͠T̴̛̻̮̐͂̅̈́̍̓̓͛̃̕͝H̴̪̗̙̳͖͎̞͇̺̿̎̽͗̋͋̽̾̑̈́̈́̍̀͘͠ͅĮ̵̨̺̣͓̱̭̭͕̙̃͑͆̍̊̈̈͐S̵̢̝͔̭̻͙̞͈̬͙̾̿̓́̑̽̌̊̒̏̎̕͠ ̴̳̦̩̺̘̌̿̌̐̽̍̊̇̍̍͛͆͝͠W̶̺̿̒͐͑̓̚ͅȎ̸̰͋͛̔̈́̍͊̋̈́̓̍̅͂R̴̡̘̙̮̦͚͊̎̎̓̇̓̓̍̈́̽̄̍̐̚͠L̴̗̼͙̼͓̓̓͂̑̂̕D̷̨͉̺̺̹̗̥͎̦̳͚̗͔̲̬̈̂̚̕ ̵̡̨̣̥̳̳̤̺̓̊̈́̾́̅̍̚͝Ẃ̵̞̟̫͎̘̎̎̓̎̓̀̆Į̸͕͔͔̦̰̳̙̠͖̥͙͇̪͐̊̓͊̀̅̿͗̈̇͋͘L̷͚̻̗͓̗͉̟͖̫̟̗̣͚̕͝ͅĻ̶͇͙͕͖̟̩̹͎̀̅͝͠ͅͅ ̵͓̟̪͉̮͑̉͋͗̎̉͑̏̚͝͠F̷̧̛͙̈́̈̕͝A̶̢̢̻̟̰̫̝̻̯̫̪̱̍̈́̓̎̃͜͠L̵̢̺̠̉̀͘͜L̵̤͍̲͙͓̯̱̥̕.̴͖̜͉̱̝͕̯̬̗͙̎̏̂́ ̷̣̪̯̪̻͖̅̀̂̊̎͂͗̄̀̽͠T̸̠̖̭̏̑́̽̾̆̍̐̓́͌̔Ḩ̵̗̤̘̘͓͈̹̙̘̲͎̜̙̮̆̊̓͂͒̏͝E̶̡̫̙̠̪̗͖̺͂̆̍̈̈́̀͂͑̅̐̏̚͜ ̵̡̧̛̤͓͖̺̩͍̣̹̱͑̅͋͌̏͛͘͝G̵̣͍̭̗̬̰̊̑̊̆̒̉́͐̒̽͝ͅR̶̲͓͉͓̩̲̯̒̈́̆̿̐Ë̸̥̬̖̙̙͓́́̂̎̿̇͊̽͛̑̅̄͑̕͝A̵̪̳͎̻̱̪̠͋̆̔́̄̋̐͌́̎͊̅̂͠͝ͅT̶̼͍͂̅̈́͋̾͆͌̏́̊̂̊̚͜͠͝ ̷̝͙̖͒̆̎̽̒͒̂̏̔̀̅͐̊͘͝ͅB̵̦̰̆̍̂͝Ě̸̪̆̊̃̾̈͊̅̾̆I̸̧̢͕̲͕̫̰̞͓̭͕͍͇̫̓Ṉ̸̖̬͛̿̆͐̃̌̇̚͘̕͜G̵̨̥̭̦̜̺͇̘̤̦̞̳̤̖̓͂̌̑̉̀̏͘͠ͅS̶̨̨͉̺̮̰̤͔̘͎̤̦̲̤̄͒̾̎͛́̄͗̑̀͑̕͝ ̴͈̹̾̀͛͊S̸̘̫̥̎̿̆͒̕̚Ṱ̵̯̥̙̜̂̾̈́͌̇̆̈́̈̊̋̌͘͝Ą̴̨̡̨̛̥͓͙͖̙̙͔̂͑̏̅̉̃͋̀͂̓̎͗͠Y̸̺̣̮͔͙̫̝͜͝E̸̠̦̳̣̹͎̘̰̓̃̇͛͆̏̔̉͂̿͂͒̐Ḑ̷̩̗̈́̑͑̿̇ͅ ̵̧͍̪͈͇̯̙͖̪̬̫̾̏̒͑̑̾͜H̵̛͍̳̅͑̀͛̏͊̀͌̈́́̇͂Ǐ̶̻̣̰͆̄̓̀̐͋̒͝D̶͓͍̫̪̠͖̙͎̭̭̘̱̜̀͂̓̏̓̏̚͝Ḑ̸̧͔͈̖̙̙̬̖͗̂͗̀̇E̵̡͔̞̙̦̮͇̔͐͠ͅṆ̸͙̝̖̜͕̬͔͙̩̳̘̿̽̓̅̒̔͆̎̿̈́̚̚͠ ̴̡̢͎̖̫̰͇͇̰̱̣̼͑̓̿̕F̷̧̱̪̣͇͉̞̝̘̂̿O̶̡̞̟̠̖̥̥͙̣̠͓̦͉̳̒͆̈́̽͗͜R̷̫̻̗̩̯͐̀̈́ͅ ̷̢̭̺̝͓̞̹̯͒̿̌́͂A̸͕̳͉̗͙̟̹͎͓̔͊̿͒̊̉̒̀̊͝͝ ̴̨̞̳̩̖̠͖̟̗͖̳͙͊͛̑̔̃͛̅̍̑̎͐̅Ŗ̸̙̬̲͔̙͈̘͙̥͇̞͓̙̒̎̂̊͂̎͒̂̋̏͝͠͠͝Ȩ̵̫̠̰̲̠͓͍̤̳͕͖͇͑Á̸̢͎̣̼̯̙̰̳̳̏̚̚͜S̷̡͇̳̞̗̗̪͉̰͓̱͌̈́̐O̵̝͈͕̎͂̃N̵̦̝͖̦̰͍̬̗̓̀̓͆͆̽̑̄̓̚.̵̙̱͉̹͖̦̎̈́͛̍͒́̏͑̀̂͂͗̀̐ ̵̞͙̜̖̬͔͎̩̗̀̌͜H̸̝̟͗͌͊̃̾Ę̸̯̱̲̹̘̘̝̍̒̿̈́̒̆͑̿̃͊̈͝E̵̛̠͛́̔̉́̽̐̊͒̚̕Ḑ̶̧̫̦̞̙̗͇͂̄ ̵̛̛̣̈́̈́̏̌̾̈̅̎̇̐M̶̢̡̛͔̹̞̞̖͔̙͉͍̰͉̗͓͛̉́̎̆̔͗̅̃̀͂̈́̉̚Y̸̛͇͋͂̋̐̈́̀̊̕͠ ̴̛̩͔̹̄̋̑̄͆̄͊̉̊̎͘̕W̶͕̹̼͈̝͂͗͗̓Ȧ̸̬̭̮̣́̌̓̓̓̌͒̀̈́͊̕͘͘͠Ŕ̸̨̼͕N̷̦͍̞̜͖̈̿͊͆Ī̴̦̰̭̤̫̮͖͋̀́̈́̽͘͘N̷͈̹̦̪̻̲̻͇͊̃̀͒̏̈́̏̓̍̍͌͑̿͝͝G̶̡̧̛̹̪̩̼͎̭͚̠̠͖̤̫̀́̾̆͆̅̍̆̊̏̓̋͜͠͠.̸̦͎̤̯̟͕̹̫̙̣͕͇̭̓͊̃̋̓̐̍̉̆͆͒̔̀͝͠I,OLISI,LAST OF THE BATTERA WILL NEVER REVEAL WHICH WHAT YOU SEEK.”

@Senit 's dreams were vivid battles and lucid fantasies.
She dreamed of massive dermis turtles and small makikas.
Of training and fighting. Of becoming a great hero.
That was, until near the end. She found herself on a beach,the air filled with the sounds of birds. Two figures stood before her. One with strange armor,the other with wings and large ears. One offered their hand. She hesitated, and they faded from view. She woke with a start, and realized that @Rukah was sitting across from her,
simply staring at the sunrise.
“Well,” He said, observing that Senit was awake," Shall we get going?"
Senit jumped up. “Lets.” She answered.

3 Likes

oho there’s another part! Nice job, I’m certainly intrigued… especially with the baterra part…

oooo this sounds really cool
have you by any chance considered mabye including rhyla in this story?