Makuta Quinox, Makuta of Vulture

She wears the Great Mask of Scavenging (Brotherhood of Makuta, modeled by Galva) which allows her to mentally reach out and drain the residual life energy from the bodies of any recently deceased nearby beings and makes her stronger and more physically able.

Makuta Quinox with her dangerous Mace.

Quinox in different angles.

I always have thought about a Makuta throwing the Tridax Pod, so I recreate it.

Height difference between Tyrann and Quinox.

• Part pack(s): Biopack, Galva’s pack.
  • Colorpack: Kryakwa’s Colorpack with Marbled addon.

<==========================================================>
Bonus

Sus

26 Likes

So this is what Bowling looks like the the Matoran Universe.

9 Likes

Wow! this is a pretty good moc, the shoulders a bit weird but the shaping is generally good elsewhere, and the weapon’s also cool. Bonus Heyzorks Points for the articulate fingers. 9/10

Scratch that, -1 /10 now./s

4 Likes

Honestly I can see her shifting into this form and charging at that unfortunate soul who walked onto her path

2 Likes

very nice
I like the shaping

1 Like

Scored a Turkey (Vulture)

4 Likes

And this is what the screen looks like when you get a strike

5 Likes

This is one of the coolest poses I have ever seen.

Really like this build, especially the weapon looks very intimidating.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey awesome use of my mask design! ( I did the 2D artwork original design sketch, Galva brought my sketch into 3D) I truly love the MOC it looks outstanding! Very well done!

1 Like

Nice, thank you for the mask
It looks pretty cool, it has a neat design
And also thank you! :+1:
Glad that you like it!

1 Like

Thank you! It is truly an honor to have someone use the design on a MOC, I really designed this mask for the community to use so I am very happy to see others use it. Yeah it’s a super good moc and it has good parts usage and color choice!

Thank you! I glad that you like the moc and the color scheme, I spent a lot of time on it

1 Like