Makuta Shadow Rahi Test Experiment 002

Makuta Shadow Rahi Test Experiment 002. Height 25 feet, length 15 feet, extremely aggressive, immense strength, poisonous bite and stinger, massive razor sharp pincers and dexterous limbs. Let loose by Makuta Chirox 90,000 years ago, this beast has tormented those who dwell on the southern continent, few have escaped an encounter with this lumbering Rahi. Toa who have battle this Rahi noticed it cannot see as it has no eyes, using sounds and vibrations to find it’s prey and no Toa has yet to defeat it, only drive it off for a time. Much like it’s predecessor test subject 001, it has long arachnid like legs and can run at great speeds despite it’s size, best to stay as far away from this Rahi as you can…

21 Likes

looks great

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Love the head crest and compact jaw, looks very “lunges at you like Fenrakk in the ads” sorta thing.

5 Likes

Thank you my friend! I did get inspiration from him and one other Rahi when doing this one, so I’m glad it shows a little!

3 Likes

Creepy and Cool.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

super cool! I can imagine a bunch of these scurrying around in some dark corridor

5 Likes

BTW if you use a Knight’s kingdom shoulder armor on the top of the head you can make it look really cool.

3 Likes

I should definitely get one then!

3 Likes