Makuta Teridax Movie MOC

58 Likes

Oh if only we had received a movie accurate set. Beautiful work!

5 Likes

Thank u so much, and for 2003 it was a good set but if they reworked it down the line and made it a real set that’ll make the movie fans happy asf I bet

4 Likes

Great Job! It lookes very accurate to the movie, especially with the proportions. That custom mask also looks amazing!

4 Likes

This build was a huge project, reworks and sleepless nights tryna get the build as on point as I could get, bro i studied his scenes for this build :joy:

4 Likes

If you mean it by replacing the original Makuta set, glad we didn’t. If only we received a set accurate movie.

But that has nothing to do with this MOC. Finest representation of the MoL Makuta I’ve ever seen!

6 Likes

A fantastic design, is that mask painted btw?

5 Likes

It doesn’t look painted to me, I think it’s from ShapeWays.

6 Likes

Ah right, the way it catches the light make me think it’s been edge highlighted.

5 Likes

Ah yes, Makuta Teridax in all his chicken-like glory :stuck_out_tongue:

Genuinely though, this is spot on

4 Likes

@Kardax It is from shapeways and it’s also in metal, that’s why it’s got a shine to it, the metal one fit the gunmetal perfectly

@TheMightyObsidianDude Hahah let the goat, chicken, demon boi be freeeee finally as a set, but thank u so much :grin::grin:

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

4 Likes

It was worth it, I’d say! Absolutely magnificent. Do you have instructions?

We did, it’s called The Legend Reborn. Personally I liked the more stylized designs of the Mirimax films.

5 Likes

The shadow claw works, but could be a bit lower down in my opinion.

4 Likes

The red hands look rather odd, but other than that it looks nice.

2 Likes

I mean there wasn’t any other way to attach It that i saw that didn’t involve cheating the build (maybe ruining it) but take a look now and see :yum::wink:

4 Likes

It’d be dope to put a color screen behind them to edit him into a “Great Barrier-esque” setting

2 Likes

@Makuta_nui_moc

This is absolutely beautiful work. Would you mind linking me the exact mask you brought and also the exact material you got it in. I would really like to try this myself.

Thanks, and phenomenal work!

2 Likes

I just got this mask off shapeways.com, I got it in the metal version was about $43 or so

2 Likes

I do have a 2.0 Teridax on the way, with a colour accurate sceme and a new reworked frame

3 Likes

This looks amazing! The accuracy of detail is such that at first I thought the forth image was an out-take from the film! Grate job.

2 Likes