Makuta teridax (set revamp)

Here is my take on makuta teridax which I got from ebay a few days before had a few issues with the set which I’ll point out with some pictures

Issue number 1 is the noticeable big gapes in his shoulders so I put two robo rider head parts around fitted the gapes perfectly which I had to move the arms more broader

Issue number 2 is the limit possibility in the legs so I wanted to make them like Teridax movie accurate and the legs are much more possible

Issue number 3 is the major lack of armour on the lower half I attempted to put amour around the the waist function unfortunate it wouldn’t work I decided to mainly focus on the amour plating

19 Likes

Nice! You did really well on those leg modifications. I should try that sometime.

3 Likes

Really cool build, I like the use of those wing pieces on the feet, well done!

3 Likes

Im not all too familiar with the original set, so I cant fully appreciate the revamp, however I did pick up on your head redesign! the krakaahn definitely needs something custom to give it full eyes all the time

3 Likes

Thanks @DuneToa really wanted to make them movable as possible and movie like

Definitely it was tons of fun to build the legs

Thanks @Rons_oc i needed something to keep the feet stable without him falling over constantly

Yeah I managed to do that Thanks to a YouTuber by the name of Tammy Calamity who did a wonderful job on there part so go check it out if your interested in how it’s done
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSCBGL-KSeY&pp=ygUiQmlvbmljbGUgbWFrdXRhIGV5ZXMgbW9kaWZpY2F0aW9uIA%3D%3D

4 Likes

ah nice, looks much better!

3 Likes