Makuta Teridax (Zork's attempt)

i built terrence

video:

so uh, Constructively Criticize.
and yes, i know how he’s basically just the OG set in silver but why change perfection

14 Likes

I like that you gave his legs proper posability. Also you got the hands right nice job, looks way cooler than a silver avohkii

4 Likes

They do have a fair bit more articulation than the original, but the knee bend doesn’t do too much

i was trying to base it off MoL Teridax’s hands, and i think it didn’t turn out too bad.

2 Likes

Aside from the weird hip shields, this looks like a pretty good moc. I like how much it resembles the original set.

2 Likes

Looking good for the most part, the only things I have a bit of an issue with are the Hordika Chest Plates, The ones on the torso are mostly fine but the higher one could do with being a stud or 2 higher, at the moment it leaves a bit of a weird gap just above it and makes him look very wide.
The ones on the legs look a little off though, they stick out really far and the ball joints attached to them are very obvious and kind of make it look like an odd limb just kind of dangling there.
Not sure what you could use instead but a piece that sits a bit more flush to the side of the thigh would look good and give his thighs a bit more of a solid shape, perhaps more of the Roborider parts that are on the feet?

3 Likes

i’ll fiddle around with that, updates possibly soon

yeah, i couldn’t really find any other way to attach them. Again, i will fiddle with it when i get the chance.

3 Likes

Really cool revamp, a little stocky for my likening but hey the thigh guards look cool

1 Like

Pretty cool. The wide look is kinda good here. Though I would prefered used light blue for the eyes.

1 Like

Nice Terold moc.

1 Like