Makuta the dark lord of okoto

When Makuta was banished to the shadow realm by the timeless heroes the six toa of the island of okoto he started to plot he’s revenge on his brother Ekimu who was responsible for his banishment within the shadow realm.
Over time Makuta begin to change once again within the shadow realm dark energy was be effective towards the mask of ultimate power and started to merge with Makuta’s body and transformed him into the dark lord of pure shadow binding power.
Once Makuta had the power to summoned his dark purge army to attack okoto at once when Ekimu noticed his brother has returned from the shadow realm and Ekimu was prepare for accounter attack to summon the timeless heroes once again to stop him but unfortunately Makuta had planned just for this.
Once the toa were summoned and ready to engaged Ekimu’s his brother but Makuta had a simple shadow banished technique so he sent them to the shadow realm as what they once did to him.
Ekimu had no choice to run from his brother Makuta had initiate the dark purge war all across the island of okoto

Makuta’s theme song https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TO-_3tck2tg

15 Likes

Nice moc!

Didn’t know makuta was in Yu-gi-oh

3 Likes

I know that’s a joke right there Mr @Enbeanie
But after all my story line is based of the world bionicle g2 if it wasn’t obvious enough just to let any one know :ok_hand:

2 Likes

It feels a bit too lanky but overall the moc looks good. I like the head

2 Likes

I like how the legs are very similar to Teridax’s legs in the movies. The whole MOC is amazing! I like how you made the armor, too!

2 Likes

Yeah… I’m aware about it being too lanky @Rukah
I did try to even it out with some muscle based looks but nothing unfortunately it either looked way out the proportional design or way to bulky but thanks buddy :wink:

Yep that was the main inspiration for this moc since I love movie Teridax so much when I was a kid still do
Also fun fact I have redesign Teridax’s kraata feature he had in the set and you can put a few of them in the thighs by pushing the axels behind then you can open in this moc I made it possible In this moc :grin:

2 Likes

huge improvement over you other mocs, your best so far

2 Likes

Nice moc, but his hips seem way to close for how broad shouldered he is.

1 Like

Wait you really think so :astonished: I generally don’t believe that but thank you @BionicleBoss I appreciate it I really do I’m very shock by that statement

Ummm… are you sure about @TheMOCingbird It really isn’t what is seems I’m looking at him right now and it doesn’t seem that way :thinking: But just my personal preference

1 Like

His head kinda looks like antlers, feels like a nice nod to Umarak.

3 Likes

Huh very interesting response you got their @Willess12 by the why the second inspiration was from the Greek mythology Minotaur creatures which why i did them this way and head as well :wink:
Also I did I slight change to the top part of the torso some arm pit armour and much better shoulders design I hope this look much better for the rest of you

4 Likes