Makuta Verakion 2.0

The latest version of my Self-MoC. He’s probably the most complex MoC I’ve ever made. Any tips? thoughts? suggestions?

5 Likes

He has a brown foot.

4 Likes

And a blue thing on his stomach.

3 Likes

I’d complain about the lack of an original head, but seeing as the first version of MY Self-MOC Ekorak had a souped up version of that same exact head…

Oh and the wings are cool.

2 Likes

the brown foot is because I got fed up with looking for the other black one

I said it with one of your other MOCs and I will say it here too.

Rahkshi Back assemblies as arms don’t work. The arm is off-center with itself, the hand being weirdly positioned in relation to the elbow joint.

3 Likes

I just didn’t have any other pieces that work for a MoC this bulky
I admit quite freely that it doesn’t really work here.

1 Like

I agree with Nyran.

Also, the blue thing in his stomach us a bit wierd.

1 Like

yeah. it’s been removed

1 Like

It’s good! Things I love:

• the wings and wing covers
  • the shoulders
  • the body frame
  • custom thighs
  • legs
  • hands

I think it needs:

• an added neck piece to make the head stick out forward,
  • Front chest armor
  • wrists.

I love the shoulders! The hands look immobile, almost like there’s a piece missing. It just needs some workshopping.

1 Like

Seems alright. I’ll give the the benefit-of-the-doubt since you don’t have that many parts. However, I agree with some of the others. It’s asymmetrical due to parts, some proportions are out of place, different-colored armor is meshing, rahkshi fore-arms are sorta limiting. Other then that It’s sorta alright I guess.

UPDATE

While currently he has no forearms, he has been upgraded a lot. He’s got a lot more silver on him now, and he’s much less gappy. He’s also surprisingly mobile for the amount of bulk on him. the only problem right now (that I can identify. I’m sure you guys will be much less forgiving than I am.) is that his shoulder armor has a tendency to fall off.

3 Likes

Work that brown foot into the story, please.

2 Likes

He stepped in Muaka dung and didn’t bother to wipe it off.

2 Likes

But what if it was kane-ras dung?

UPDATE

For the final time, my MoC has been completed. Major changes this time include bulked up arms and legs, New forearms and hands, and the head has been moved to the front of the model.

basic view of the MoC. nothing special, just showcases all the changes.

Back view

close up of his face. And my new profile picture.

8 Likes

Superb! Bravo! love the neck, arms and torso!

thanks!

Now that is an amazing Moc if I’ve ever seen one.

thanks!

Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that he’s only really as tall as your standard Inka build