MakutaFest 2016 Q&A Raffle

Hello everybody, and welcome! It’s that time of year once again…

http://i.imgur.com/jcCDD1W.png

That’s right, MakutaFest 2016 will be held on July 16th at 4:30 Central Time over on our YouTube Channel! You can check out both of our update videos regarding MakutaFest 2016 here and here, but THIS topic has one purpose: for entering your name for the Q&A portion of the show, where you will be added to a Discord call and gain the ability to ask TTV and BS01 a question LIVE on MakutaFest 2016.

If you would like to participate in the Q&A section, post up in this raffle. Only one post per user is allowed. We will be able to track anyone who attempts to use duplicate accounts or any other duplicitous means to increase your chances of winning, so there’s no point in trying.

Additionally, to increase your chances of winning, you should ALSO go post in BS01’s Raffle Talk Page. This will double your chances of being selected!

Finally, if you would like to maximize your chances of being selected, each group has crafted three trivia questions relating to both TTV and BS01. Answering each question correctly will award you an extra raffle ticket. Simply include your answers within your post, and the extra tickets will be applied to you.

TTV’s questions are as follows:

Question: Who is the only member of TTV who hasn’t created a Top 10 list?

Question: When was the TTV Message Boards created?

Question: How many Miru’s has Eljay publically worn?

BS01’s questions are as follows:

Question: Who was the third person, ever, to be introduced on the BS01 Podcast, and what was unique about them amongst all BS01 Users?

Question: What two things did Swert accidentally predict when explaining a BS01 prank?

Question: What is the source of the text in the background of a certain image created for the old Counter Vandalism Help page?

Image: BIONICLEsector01

That’s all! We’ll announce the winners in another update video before the event. Thanks for participating!

-Mesonak

14 Likes

Kinda like the sound of a raffle. I’ll enter (if this is how you enter)

I want to say 1 (the original)

Actually it’s two: Prpl and Exx.

prpl! that’s the one!

Edit:
##KAPURA’D

1 Like

I only remember this because I wrote it on the TTV wiki lol.

While you haven’t seen it yet, there’s only one at this point.

Wink, wink. Have fun guessing.

5 Likes

I’m guessing… Exx!

1 Like
  1. prpl
  2. somewhere on 2013?? no, 2014 I believe, july 2014?
  3. I believe he has worn 2 but he updated one a couple of times

Question: Who is the only member of TTV who hasn’t created a Top 10 list?
Exx

Question: When was the TTV Message Boards created?
July 6th, 2014

Question: How many Miru’s has Eljay publically worn?
In terms of revealing on-screen, 3
In terms of in public, once.

1 Like
  1. Exx

2. July 6th, 2014

3. 2, but he updated one.

1 Like
  1. Prpl
  2. 2 years ago?
  3. I think 1

When was the TTV Message Boards created? : July 6th, 2014

What is the source of the text in the background of a certain image created for the old Counter Vandalism Help page? : slider.com

1 Like

prpl i think

July somethingth 2014

ima guess 2

Q.1
A.1 Exx

Q.2
A.2 July 6, 2014

Q.3
A.3

He has three, but has only worn one or two in public

Hey, it’s time for MakutaFest again…I actually haven’t watched any of the previous ones yet.

I am going to laugh If I get selected. This post is basically the minimal effort required.

1 Like

Discord: moamahrimatoro

1. Prpl
  2. July 6 2014
  3. 2… But one was updated.
  1. Exx and prpl

2. July 6th 2014

3. two Mirus

Not July 24th, 2014, that’s when it was made public.

July 8th, 2014 according to @system

I dunno, 2?

For the Q/A for raffle tickets, It is to my belief that Eljay has only worn the one trusty miru publicly (Maybe two if another is not as widely known).