Mange's Missionary Moments

Oh hey everybody, so Invictus mailed me an SD card with some videos he’s taken during his absence, with instructions to upload them to his account as a new series titled “Mange’s Missionary Moments.”

Elder Anderson claims he can’t do any skateboard tricks if it’s on camera.

New videos released every Monday/Thursday.

-Mesonak

20 Likes

What did I just watch? :neutral_face:

Who the heck is Mange, and what did he do to the real Meso?!!

He kidnapped him and shipped him to the Mormons

4 Likes

In briefcase :briefcase: you didn’t know, Mange is @TenebraeInvictus (Which I’m guessing you did)

5 Likes

We have accepted Meso into the cult of Jello.
Nice to see that TI is having fun.

Is it happening for the second time today?
#/s

2soon?

2 Likes

7/10; you’re doing gr8.

Seriously though, was this MT’s doing too?

3 Likes

…Uh, no? I outlined in the first post that Mange mailed me this on an SD card. All that’s true. I’ve been meaning to post these for a while, but I just now got around to it. It’s his way of communicating with the outside world about his various shenanigans. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

3 Likes

s1ck sk111s y0.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

this is great, poor Mange’s friend

Sooooooooooooooo…
Which one was Mange? The guy failing at skate board, the guy in the back chillin’, or the camera man?

1 Like

He’s the one holding the camera.

1 Like

Ah. I see. Interesting video, though I don’t really understand why this is a “missionary moment”.

Missionaries have religious context, so I’ll skimp on details, but in essence Mange is teaching other people who are interested about his religion RN.

3 Likes

he is asking what the title missionary moment refers too

Which refers to hilarious/funny stuff that happened to him on his missionary trip

3 Likes

Elder Tambo bought a glass water bottle and then somebody filled it with hand sanitizer. Then we wanted to see what would happen if we dropped a cement block on it.

I love his disappointed “oh.” XD

-Mesonak

8 Likes

I hate to rehash an old joke, but what did I just watch. :neutral_face:

It’s just random stuff going on in my life

And also those who aren’t

6 Likes