Map of Mata-Nui (MNOG)

Hey guys, 2 nights ago I did a bit of work for re-routing some MNOG areas for a fan-game I’m a part of (MNOG: The Bohrok Swarms, for anyone interested :p)

Anyway, to kinda get a feel of the whole map, I placed each area, or scene, as a dot, and connected them up. here ya go!

Oh boy, The text is small in this one, lol. I’ll just give a gist of whats happening.

Small, black dots represent above-ground routes
Small, brown dots represent underground routes
The large colored dots represent koros/kini nui Ko=light blue, Ta=red, Ga=blue, Le=green, Onu=black, Po=brown, and Kini=yellow.
I have a couple medium sized dots on there as well, colors being pink, red, brown, grey, light blue, which represent (respectively) the telescope, the lightstone mine, the quarry/jaga nest, the great mine, and the drifts.

Routes are numbered, and to the left is a description of what each route is.

-Indi

11 Likes

Heres a zoomed in pic of the routes:

(also, forgot to mention, the red ring is the charred forest) I also didn’t do a more detailed map of koros, cause the scenes are too packed together to map out.

1 Like

Wait, you work on MNOG 1.5? The one on Biomedia Project done by Nuparu 77?

yup! :slight_smile: If you check the Bzp topic, I handle a lot of the discussions with fans there, and I do help Nuparu out a lot. It’s a 2 man team, haha

Man, this looks really cool, so is the game done, or still in dev, 'cause I think I saw it on Biomedia.

It’s not done, we have finished chapter 1, and are about 3/4 through chapter 2, we’re working on a minigame at the moment (its really fun :)) and once it’s complete, (max 2 weeks) we should be pumping out chapters every month. Theres an estimated 9 chapters.

I’ll probably make an official topic very soon on the game, I’d like to cover it more here, instead of on Bzp.

1 Like

MNOG 1.5 is amazing! Can you make an topic just for it so you can post the new versions as you go on here?

I’ll do that right now :slight_smile: (is is ok to link Bzp topics here? I only do it for the sake of linking all references to the game’s discussion)

Alright it’s done, it should be found in the “Bionicle” section

1 Like

That’s awesome.