Marendar - The Final Salvation

Hi everyone! After four years of tinkering, I’m pleased to present my final iteration of Marendar. This take boasts an improved arm design, waist articulation, even more stability, an entire arsenal of tools meant to vaguely mimic the various Toa he will face. Without boasting, I’m really pleased to be done with Marendar and I hope you enjoy!

12 Likes

Cool MOC!

2 Likes

@Fluffy Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

I love the color scheme; the Metru red compliments the trans-light blue surprisingly well. The Vahki staff claws are great, the Crotesius helmet works quite efficiently as knees, and the face shaping is very unique! Usually I’m not a fan of heavily-greebled MOCs, but it works amazingly for Marendar.

3 Likes

@Zhyndea Thanks for the positive feedback! The Crotesius helmets were part of what inspired the build all those years ago, and I’m surprised I haven’t seen them used this way that often before. I agree that greebled builds can sometimes look too busy, but for this guy, I think it fits his nature. Again, appreciate the positive words!

3 Likes