Mask of Creation drawing (not a canonization contest entry)

Soon, the second part of contest will start, but, sadly, I won’t participate due to lack of time. But I also drew this back in april, and I do not want it to be waste, and will post it just like this.

Edited:

Unedited:

I’ve tryied to include Artakha’s “young and ancient” look and the “patterns and designs, each reflecting one of the many cultures that flourished in the universe” with all those different pieces. I will say which piece refers to which culture later. I want to see if they are clearly seen, so I encourage you to guess. Hey, that will be funny!

Also, I regret drawing those runes, they are very bad. This is okotan by the way, and they say (from top to down): Mask of Creation, (U)nity, Destiny, Dut(y), Legend of Bionicle, Artakha (this was added when he won the mask) - letters in () are on sides fo the mask and are unseen. Correct me if I am wrong: Nobody in MU knows the “Bionicle” word, so it would be interesting if it was inscribed on that mask.

And the last thing: I am totally okay if you use any parts or ideas of that mask for canonization contests.

13 Likes

This is interesting asymmetric look. I like what you did with the “crown”.
And hey, the symbols aren’t that bad.
Personally I would like some more texture in the middle part.

Good job :+1:

2 Likes

Sadly, nobody guessed the cutures. But as promised, there they are: