Master's Mask

This is the first chapter of story I wrote. If people like it i’ll post the rest.

Master’s Mask, chapter 1

Silver speed ran across the desert, kicking up sand with his many legs as he went. Around him were others like him, some in different colors and shapes. They all sped towards the same goal; master had sent them to the big desert to capture two-leggers. Silver speed could see a big rectangle in the distance, becoming bigger as they moved on. Eventually Silver speed arrived at the huge wall in which the two-leggers lived. Two-leggers paced along the wall, not noticing Silver speed and the others. Here they split into two groups. Some crawled up the front of the wall, while others went around to the other side. Silver speed went around with some others, where there would be less two-leggers. He could hear them yelling as they noticed the others. “Skull spiders!” “Skull spiders!” Silver speed and the others climbed over the wall and into the village where the two-leggers lived. They fled with terror in their eyes as they noticed him and the others. Silver speed saw Green sneak latch onto a two-legger, and he moved to do the same.

However, a huge two-legger Silver speed had never seen before arrived in the village. Somehow, he conjured a tunnel of whirling wind that picked up Silver speed and the others, and threw them over the wall onto the hot desert sand. He must be magic! he thought. Fearfully, Silver speed got up. He couldn’t see Green sneak or Blue sting, as well as many others. Before Silver speed could do anything, the Magic two-legger came out of the village. Terror filling his body, Silver speed was unable to move. The magic two-legger threw a curved piece of metal, which flew around hitting others until it came to Silver speed, smacking him in the head. Silver speed went flying, landing farther into the big desert. He landed with a thud, and everything went black.

1 Like

This is great! I love the primitive thought process of the skull spiders, my only criticism is that you should probably capitalize the second half of the skull spiders names.

1 Like