Mata Nui World Painter Map

I’m pretty new here so I’m sorry if I put this in the wrong spot.

This is a World Painter map of the island we all know and love, Mata Nui. I created this to celebrate Bionicle’'s 16 year run and it’s end.
For those of you who don’t know, World Painter is a map-making program for Minecraft.
The map was fairly easy to make, didn’t take long at all, but was beautiful in the end none the less, at least in my eyes.

I didn’t build anything on the island save for a few things, such as the Telescope near the Ta-Koro beach, and a single redstone device to make the experience in the snowy areas much better. A small warning though; if you do download this map there may be some lag because of this device.
The Telescope I made has a unique feature, which I hope is enjoyed indefinitely.

Here are some images.

And here’s the link for the download: Dropbox - RockaNui - Simplify your life
I hope you all enjoy it, cya later.

35 Likes

I’m impressed!

I think I 've seen a WIP of this before!

1 Like

This is probably as close as we’re ever going to get to biocraft…

4 Likes

A tad too soon.

It’s been on “hiatus” for like two years now…

1 Like

Fair point.

The download is fixed, sorry about that.

Ko koro looks like it could use more snow. Is it a tundra biome so it snows?

And what does the redstone device do? make the area look more foggy or something?

It’s supposed to snow, it is an ice plains biome I think. I tried making it look like realistic mountains, as if they were really steep and the snow would fall down to the bottom. Is that what you mean?
The redstone device is supposed to create wind sound effects, as well as snow particles around you. Isn’t it working?

Well I haven’t downloaded the map XD you were just a bit non specific when you talked about the redstone thing.

I would download the map, but I only have don’t have Minecraft on the PC, let alone a PC.

You may download it and then ask questions.