Math(s) R Gr8

I know it’s not very popular among most Internet users, but is anyone else here a fan of math? (“maths” if you’re weir- I mean, British)

I was an avid mathlete during my middle school days, and I have a large collection of silver medals to show for it =P

Random math quiz:
What’s funnier than 24?

3 Likes

I had a trigonometry final earlier today

does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Algebra II as a freshman w00t!

It’s torture.

I hate being mathy.

=’(

5 Likes

Heheheh…

I do calculations in base 7 in my head.

for fun.

I really like math.

1 Like

I had pre-calc as a freshman. I was the only freshman in my class, which was otherwise juniors and sophomores, though no seniors, even though it’s primarily a senior-level class. I didn’t think it was THAT bad, lol.

@Political_Slime Well, that depends… :wink:

1 Like

What’s 9 + 10?!

4 Likes

Uh… 21?

5 Likes

I say 91.

1 Like

Guys, it’s obviously 42. Get it right.

6 Likes

No, that’s just the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

4 Likes

It’s 19. :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly, guys, you just can’t math.

3 Likes

Exactly O_O

3 Likes

Hey, I did say I primarily have silver medals…

(Watch the video, too ;P)

@BioRaiders532 How many roads must a man walk?

1 Like

f-f-forty… fifty three!

My Alg. II teacher is the coolest guy. I put down 42 for every answer on our chapter 5 test. He gave me a B, then realized I wrote the actual answers on the back. I got an A. (You can see where he crossed out the B. I coulda gotten away with it…)

7 Likes

That… is awesome. It was a good idea to put them on the back, too. My friend once did a similar joke on a math test, but forgot to write the actual answers. That didn’t end up so well.

2 Likes

I can prove that 4 equals five, I’ll do it later.

1 Like

I have an odd relationship with Math, I hate it sometimes, but love it when its useful to me, like when someone tries to correct me and I tell them why they are wrong

2 Likes

Same here. When I took pre-calc there was one other freshman, the rest were juniors and seniors. It was fun to go around and help them. Math(s) R Gr8.

1 Like

That’s basically me… Except I’m good at math… And everyone wants to cheat off of me or want help.

When I was a kid, sometimes I’d play with Bionicles in the pool. I guess you could say…wait for it…I liked to soak a Toa.

Thank you, I’ll be here all night.

9 Likes