Matoran Exo-skeleton

Here comes a very old (5 years +) MOC of mine, an exoskeleton. I don’t have it on my hands anymore, so yeah… don’t suggest any fixes, I won’t be able to implement them anyway. You can still criticize if there are any flaws. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a huge pile of pics of this thing and its pilot, you can find them in this Imgur album.

38 Likes

And despite its age this is still better than anything I have ever made.

Good job! It’s a pretty good looking mech suit!

2 Likes

Thank you!

Welcome! And it is impressive, it’s pretty smooth and has a couple interesting connections and piece builds in it. From its size it makes me think it might have been some kind of matoran substitute Toa prototype, allowing for villages without Toa or a way to make them to better protect themselves. =P

1 Like

Edited title for correct grammar-SRB

wow when you said about this i didn’t expect this! mind if i use some parts of it in some of my future mechs? ill give credit

1 Like

Go for it!

thanks

1 Like

Nice. The combined body seems well-proportioned, and the Matoran also seems to have the right proportions, too (more or less). A good meshing of CCBS/HF parts and G1 bonkle parts.

1 Like

Danke. :3

I adore those feet, the rest is really great as well but i really like the way you did the feet all those years ago

Why thank you. <3

1 Like