Matoran of water

When Vrah buhul and his dark Hunters invaded the island if atua the water tribe along with others fought back. Realizing they could not defeat them the water tribe elders decided to surrender and work for him instead. While few of the villagers enjoy working transportation and shipping for the mercenaries they know it’s what’s best for the water tribe.

Like the title says here’s a matoran of water. This is representative of all the female matoran. I dont have a make built. Although I assume it would look the same but without nuva boobs

People if the water tribe and fire tribe are know for there taller stature, But unlike the fire tribe they are not as physically strong. Instead they find peace and power through meditation and focusing on there element

back shot if terrible back

This moc is no longer assembled and pieces used in a different moc so I cant apply your constructive criticism. feel free to still do so. It is always appreciated.

Papa bless
~RogueToa

12 Likes

N U V A
B O O B S

4 Likes

I usually don’t care about nuva boobs but on this it looks really out of place. Except for them the moc is fine tho.

4 Likes

It could use some back and arm coverage, but besides that, pretty good.

2 Likes

The back seriously needs to be filled out. It looks too empty. Also, the Nuva Boobs do not fit at all with this MOC. In fact, with Matoran, I would avoid using Nuva Boobs at all costs. Matoran IMO are meant to look childlike in relation to Toa or greater beings (god forbid Nuva Boobs on a Turaga, eww). If you want to make a female chest, there are other, more subtle ways to do it such as a hand connector. But the Nuva Boobs really detract from the appearance and what it is intended to be.

1 Like

Matoran Nuva.

Thats all this conveys

Quite simple, but I like it.

The thighs seem huge, and the shins seem tiny in comparison. I don’t know why this bothers me so much but it does.

What blasphemy is this?

Nuva Boobs…but no Nuva Butts!

3 Likes