Matoran to Toa MOC contest!

Hello, in this moc contest the objective is to show how well you can make a Toa that looks like a true evolution of their matoran form, or vice-versa. It doesn’t even have to be matoran to toa, it can also be agori to glatorion or even toa to titan. Just make a small figure and a larger figure that look like they are the same person, but also do appear to have grown to a new form. I’ll start it off with Onipa’s matoran and toa forms, and then post another one later. You can enter as many times as you want, and the winner will get a free copy of “Bio-Tube the Video Game”, when I am done making it, that is, so don’t expect it soon.

Here’s another example

17 Likes

I’ll join.

1 Like

Can I use system?

1 Like

Hey,This Looks Pretty Dope,I might Join…

1 Like

I actually have a something that fits that criteria. however, both MOCs are already built and posted, would you still accept them into the contest?

1 Like

Yes, you can.

@TheRed1s Yeah, Mocs that already exist are fine.

3 Likes

Then I’m in

1 Like

screw it, I’m in.

1 Like

In that case I’ll be entering my self-mocs.

12 Likes

Could I do a transformation of a Toa to a Turaga?

1 Like

is there a time limit? if there is, please let it be until AFTER the 21st.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fine.

@Sammythekat Yeah, I won’t be deciding before the 21st, probably closer to July 4th (happy Independence Day, whoever the winner is). My birthday is actually on the 21st, so I wouldn’t be deciding then anyway.

4 Likes

yea, I’m coming home from a trip then.

leaving tomorrow :smile:

2 Likes

RIP becoming a Master…

I know this might sound weird, but do they have to be separate MoCs?

1 Like

I have a computer

just no LEGOs

1 Like

ahh, i’m dreading the summer myself, no easy internet where I’m going…

3 Likes

I’m sorry, what?

1 Like

Maybe he means that the moc actually transforms into a Toa.
That’d be near impossible to pull off, though.

2 Likes

You can make it however you want as long as there are two forms of the same character, although I really still don’t understand what you meant in the question.

@Sammythekat You can use LDD if you want.

I absolutely HATE LDD.

it’s so dang clunky, to the point where I can’t fully realize any MOCs I want to make on the program.

2 Likes