Mavrah, the Archived

One of many victims trapped in the Red Star. Once an overeager archivist in a previous life, the Kestora’s repairs reduced Mavrah and countless others into mindless abominations.

27 Likes

Whoa. I’m just imagining him undergoing a Bayformer-style transformation between the second and third pictures. Nice use of parts!

4 Likes

This is a neat concept. Is he hanging from the ceiling, or does he crawl around?

Also, what’s going on in the second image? Is that an unrelated model of him as a Matoran, or does his Matoran body somehow unfold from the larger model in a way I’m not seeing?

Finally, as a bit of a side note, that mask is painted really well.

4 Likes

Yikes.

2 Likes

A fate worse than death :skull: :skull: :skull:

7 Likes

Bruh this would have been great in duck bricks red star contest!

9 Likes

Looks like something from portal.

3 Likes

It’s his right hand. His torso forms the hand, with legs and arms forming the fingers. Not sure where the head goes, though.

3 Likes

I absolutely love how you used all those gear pieces! It give it a very unique, mechanical clockwork aesthetic, which you don’t tend to see very often in Bionicle MOCs.

4 Likes

He looks very creepy, perfect for a zombie space station

4 Likes

I imagined the big body of bodies was rolling along the Red Star’s roofing and his Matoran “body” being a trap like an anglerfish’s light for any unexpected newcomers/Kestora.

And thanks =)

4 Likes

Terrifyingly cool! Great part usage and color schemes. I particulary like the threads and Matoran hand!

2 Likes