Maxilos, the Warden

My revamp of a Maxilos guard robot used by the Order of Mata Nui. I tried to retain most of the set’s design features.

The chest is a throwback to the 2003 Makuta set. I thought it was a nice touch since Teridax used one of the robots as a temporary body. Because it’s attached at an angle working with it was a pain and I couldn’t keep Maxilos’ poseable shoulders.

The transparent blue head and hoses are supposed to be the robot’s fuel or internal energy that it can channel through the sword.

Apologies for poor photo quality.

38 Likes

ooo this looks super cool!!

3 Likes

That is a really good sword design!

4 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

I love how you made the set so much better and filled out while still retaining almost the exact same look!

5 Likes

ooh he looks very intimidating, nice job. The whole moc just looks really good!

3 Likes

:+1: :+1: :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Nice work! I love it, it has outstanding armor placement. It must be Maxilos week hahaha! I had not seen someone post one in a long time, I posted mine then yours came up in the same week.

5 Likes

great build, having the rahkshi spine on his chest looks really nice, also flipping the bohrok shields on his shoulders so they face inwards was a good move

2 Likes

On the one had, he looks less robotic, but on the other hand, he looks far more powerful.

3 Likes

I’d buy the set if this was how it was built! Unfortunately, I can’t afford it…

1 Like

Nice nice, very very nice. Honestly the type of build that I would love to have on my shelf. Really well done.

4 Likes

I like how you combined maximos and teradex together.

3 Likes

Best autocorrects ever.

4 Likes