Maximus Prime's Beast Wars Moc Building Contest

Wow. Really? After only 8 days? That was fast.

Mine turned into another MOC entirely…

What?

So I was building the legs, then I just made a different MOC to go with those legs…a MOC that does not Transform…

1 Like

So I should take you off the list then?

Hm…Not right now. I might cook something up.

Alright then. What was the other contest?

Other contest?

1 Like

Oh. Never mind. When you said “entirely” I read it as “entry”. My bad.

So… I can’t find my camera.
I guess I’m out of this contest then.

and yes I am aware @MaximusPrime is suspended at the time of this reply being posted

1 Like

Maximus I have created my MOC! Sorry for joining this so late. here is a link to the post:
Veruxonn / Varkuxonn

1 Like

Ya know, just because I couldn’t say anything, doesn’t mean I can’t watch. Just thought I should put that out there.

Ugh. Fine.

UPDATE:

@LTVmocs
@RaptorTalon
@MakutaTexxidos

Alright. The contest ends in three days. I suggest that the three of you get your collective butts in gear.

Also, @Toa_Distraxx, when you do find your camera, please take some pictures. While you won’t be able to submit it most likely, I would still love to see what you’ve made.

Oh…

I honestly forgot.

Just take me off the list.

Of course you did. Because what else would happen. I swear this happens just about every single flipping time. Sigh Alright then.

UPDATE:

@LTVmocs
@MakutaTexxidos

Alright. The contest ends today. I’ve already heard from @LTVmocs. I will extend the deadline if I have to.

I don’t really think extending the deadline will make people join. Perhaps if people aren’t submitting it’s because they just don’t have interest? Drawing it out further won’t help that.

1 Like

I’m giving people more time to work.

I honestly believe if it was a time issue they would have responded to you explaining that they need more time by now. If they aren’t responding, that tells me that they either aren’t online at all or may have just completely lost interest.

1 Like

I based Scarabee off of a beetle and he was a former Maximal but during the scanning process his form got messed up so he ran away.
Beat Mode

Robot mode

2 Likes