(Meet the Maker) Artakha, who smiles upon Creation

Well, I could’ve came here and tried to start an argument with some people who thought that your MOC was a joke to get things going, and then try to steer things in our direction to maybe even convince the mods that you were sincere, but things clearly wouldn’t go that way.

1 Like

From what i read, it seems that you are genuinely build this for serious reason rather than joke reason. While i can see the reason why it was diqualified, hope it does not stopped you to entering the next contest.

From what i see, it seems that you have quite a creativity, utilising only using a lego set. I quite enjoy how you make it into a small humanoid figure holding his little hammer too, make this moc looks quite cute.

Although if i were to give a critique, to me, it honestly looks more like keetongu polybag version than artakha really. Probably because of the red stud in the middle of his head. Maybe if you change some colour, you could have keetongu mini version.

That being said, i dont know why you decided to use entirely using a small lego set, which is fine but if you like dont have enough parts, i suggest you to use stud.io. It has a lot of parts that you could use to make a moc and colours that you could choose, although some parts may missing so you have to improvised a little. I hope you luck next time dude, sorry for you disqualification dude

2 Likes