Mega Makuta of Ultimate Power

As the title might suggest, this is an over-the-top version of G2 Makuta after he puts on the Mask of Ultimate Power. It uses up pretty much every ball-and-socket piece in my collection, so…I guess I have some more collecting to do. (also my character/creature building system skills are in need of refinement.)

I was going to enter it in LEGO’s official Makuta contest, but then the deadline was moved back and it shut me out. Oh well.

27 Likes

The head is absolutely mazing but unfortunately the body doesn’t support that.

3 Likes

This a huge mess from top to bottom.

The head is menacing but doesn’t flow, the wing is relatively skeletal, the spikes is questionably bad, and the lower section is a miss-mass of “mirror” color.
(the limited pieces is obvious despite your mention)

4 Likes

Thanks for the comment!
The body doesn’t support the head both literally and figuratively. The first design fell over if you looked at it the wrong way. :stuck_out_tongue:

I kinda ran out of parts after the head, TBH…

1 Like

Kinda messy but overall, I like it

1 Like

Nice MOC, it’s a shame you didn’t enter into the contest. Overall I like this MOC.

1 Like

Thanks for the criticism!

It’s always nice to know exactly what’s wrong so I can improve.

Also, I won’t feel bad about having to take it apart, so there’s that. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Time to take out those G1 pieces from the back of the closet…)

The legs look a little odd, but I like how everything else turned out. The integration of the MoC into the head, and the head overall, really give off an Ultimate Dume vibe.

The head looks unique but maybe make the body larger
Good job overall :grin:

This is gorgeous! Ven has to see this!

i’m going to assume that you’re being sarcastic.

1 Like

I am not.

then, sir, i must laugh in your face.

this is mediocre at best.

I love how over-the-top the head looks.
But, as others have mentioned, it does look somewhat skeletal to the rest of him.