Meltdown Revamp

I love this, despite not liking the og set.

6 Likes

Awsome

Fantastic!

It’s really cool to see this guy overhauled; he was my favorite HF… Anything? I really liked the concept of a nuclear waste villain, and you’ve pulled him off fantastically!

Now, if only he could find his tentacle :wink:

I don’t like were the cocoon piece is placed, but this moc is great overall.

AGH hero factory its back from the dead

but nice revamp ( its a lot better of a idea than the original )

also will you be making more revamps cause wow

also what else are you planing

I had a need/want feeling to revamp ever set! But I tried some, starting with the first mata and bohrok. However, I they did not live up to expectations. I think that the rest of the first series villains will be first, and then maybe the barraki.

1 Like

This is the only good Meltdown. Period.

3 Likes

This is one classy revamp. Meltdown was my first ever HF set, so he holds a special place in my heart, and this revamp not only captures the traits, appearance, and vibe of the original, it also upgrades it so that it becomes extremely awesome!
Great work!

Thanks bra!

That is just groovy man. But the torso feels a bit long to me.

MY FAVORITE MOC OF THIS WEEK
meltdown was my first HF set, and introduced me to bionicle more, even though it was HF. you did the set justice, man! this is awesome!

10/10 would melt again. GG

1 Like

Great, but he could use some more yellow.

The MOC is really nice, but it could have more yellow in the upper body.

I love this. Captures the original really well, and the way you’ve combined CCBS and Technic is pretty much seamless. Nice touch with the rib-cage too. Gives the impression the toxic fluid is also partially contained inside him.

This is amazing!!

I love how you kept the original design of the set, while giving your own flare. The size is very big, almost like he evolved. It looks very nice and very covered, and I love the use of pieces here. Great job.

Looks pretty cool.

This is amazing, no lie. Meltdown was one of my favorite HF villains, and you’ve more than done him justice with this revamp.

I don’t have some of those pieces, but I still have to ask - could you make some instructions?