Members Drawing

Maybe I’ll whip his up in Photoshop and make it a desktop background for you. The meme needs his fuel.

4 Likes

i fuel memes with memes that develop from memes.

also that would be super sick and awesome dude. the size also seems right for a small banner sized playmat to play COMPETETIVE UNO on.
but yeah, this is really good man. I love the variety of expressions everyone has. Jogn’s easily my fav.

6 Likes

Epic.

4 Likes

I’ll make you a colored version so you can order a custom uno mat beef.

5 Likes

The Da Vinci last supper vibe I got is confirmed by the comments I read.

:sob: Same as Whaddon :sob:

4 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! Then again, amazing is sort of the standard with Tak’s drawings. I like the way Pot8o and Vuhii came out a lot, and Oculus and some of the others look amazing as well!

Also dat MFS…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Neat stuff.

1 Like

Wait, it says members, not all of the members are here, i dont like it anymore

/s

I don’t understand your sentence.

7 Likes

Yeah, Tak can be a bit vague in details. It really doesn’t matter; he’s still a good artist.

XP

1 Like

Way better than anything I can do. Keep up the good work buddy.

This is immediately terrible because I’m not in it
/s

2 Likes

This looks pretty good. You’re art style is awesome.

On a side note: For the sake of this drawing, it’s best we don’t really know each other yet because I can never make up my mind on how I want to represent myself. Lol, god I sound so vain right now. My apologies.

Although, Recently I did commission some art on Tumblr involving my 2D self…

1 Like

You commissioned your personality?

3 Likes

At the moment I having an artist on Tumblr draw my visual representation (A.K.A. my 2D self) wearing Carnage.

I was making a joke about a flat personality… :confused:

Dang it, My apologies.

God I hate internet text. It doesn’t properly convey emotion or mood. Anyways, let’s get back on topic. I don’t want to get off topic about my stuff in Tak’s topic.

3 Likes