Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to extend some Merry Christmas wishes to everyone on the Message Boards! I hope you’re all having a fantastic day filled with friends, family, and fun!

If you’ll indulge me a brief moment of sentimentality, I just want to thank you all. There’s a long, long list of things I could say thanks for but for now, I’ll focus on the reception to our [recent announcement regarding leaks][1]. Reception to that has been so overwhelmingly positive it has surpassed all of our expectations. Even a large quantity of the people that disagree with our decision and are disappointed in it have handled themselves in a respectable manner, and have treated us with respect as well. I just want you all to know that you all turned what could have been a very depressing time for our channel into a pretty great one, all things considered. I’m beyond happy to know that we have an audience full of rational, level-headed people that actually respect us to a degree; if not that, then they at least find us enjoyable and aren’t wiling to unsubscribe solely because we stop reporting on leaks.

You’re a fantastic fanbase, and we’re beyond grateful to have you in our lives. Hope you all have a great day!

-Mesonak
[1]: HugeDomains.com

24 Likes

Happy Holidays!

I think the decisions about no more leaks are valid, and I come to watch your videos not for that, but for the entertainment and personalities that you all have, it’s just fun to watch. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone.

9 Likes

Merry Christmas TTV crew! May @Eljay receive all the mangosteen!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas guys!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, hope today goes well for all of you.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! :smile:

Merry Snmgfiehp Christmas everyone!

~W12~

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone out there in the ol’ Bio community has a great day :stuck_out_tongue: .

Merry Christmas!

Got a new drawing pad, so I figured I’d use it! Not very proficient yet, but we’ll see as time goes on! :smile:

1 Like

merry christmas guys!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Mardi Gras! Merry Christmas everyone. Here’s to a happy new year!

1 Like

And now, your favorite Avsa-wearing Protector shall serenade you with a Christmas Carol:

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly, Fa la la la la la la la!

’Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la la la la!
Don we now our gay apparel, Fa la la la la la la la!
Troll the ancient Yuletide carol, Fa la la la la la la la!

See the blazing yule before us, Fa la la la la la la la!
Strike the harp and join the chorus, Fa la la la la la la la!

Follow me in merry measure, Fa la la la la la la la!
While I tell of Yuletide treasure, Fa la la la la la la la!

Fast away the old year passes, Fa la la la la la la la!
Hail the new, ye lads and lasses, Fa la la la la la la la!
Sing we joyous all together! Fa la la la la la la la!
Heedless of the wind and weather, Fa la la la la la la la!"

merry Christmas:

2 Likes

Le merry Christmas everyone! :slight_smile: