Merry Christmas

This is an artwork I made dedicated to Christmas. It is Santa but designed as a Maharaja in old times. I also drew his reindeer as a Vahana who is an original character of mine, Bijaleenakh. I hope you enjoy. And Merry Christmas.

7 Likes

That’s a really cool drawing! I didn’t realize how well such a concept would fit Santa.

3 Likes

Thank you. That is really nice of you. Aliso you think this concept would work? I mean the concept of an original reindeer with a different colored nose was another idea I had. I mean if there was Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and if there is Bludolph from Spongebob and Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece and Rupert the Green Nosed Reindeer from Grim + Evil, why not an original Reindeer? So I came up with this character next to Santa.

2 Likes

I think it would work excellently! The reindeer looks great with a crown and the other ornaments you gave it. It’s the right combination of fantasy and realism.

1 Like

You think so? I mean I based the shading on the gold helmets from One Piece as well as different types of media.

2 Likes