Mesonak: Marendex-T17 Edition

Ok, first topic dedicated to a single MOC. Let’s go!

I have seen many MOCs of various TTV cast members over the months, so i decided to take a crack at it myself.

Due to parts, time, favoritism, and importance within the Podcast, my first TTV Cast Member MOC is none other than the owner of the whole podcast, Mesonak!

Mesonak (Marendex-T17 Edition)

Constructive Criticism, compliments, and advice are, as always, appreciated.

Ciao.

18 Likes

WHOA. This is GOOOOOOOD. I love those wings! :heart_eyes:

Only issue I have is the upper torso looking a bit cluttered, and the legs having a bit too much gold. Otherwise, this is a 9.59/10!

6 Likes

Well, it doesn’t have manly Nuvaboobs, that’s a start.

4 Likes

Wow, just wow. Looks good’n’such.

Exactly!

I gotta stop with these bad jokes :unamused:

Anyways, great job revamping Meso, I agree with Political that those wings look fabulous :wink:

4 Likes

This looks great! Should probably tag @Mesonak, so he will be notified of this awesome MOC of him! :smiley:

2 Likes

That… is pretty fantastic. Not going to lie, this is one of the better MoCs of me that I’ve seen. It’s like a regular-scale version of Ven’s MoC!

The build is great, there’s a ton of personality. Those wings are also top-tier.

My only complaint is I wish there was a little more white here and there; not necessarily armor plates, but maybe some accents and/or spikes.

Great work!

-Mesonak

11 Likes

Dat raisin though…

This is really great! Can’t wait for the others.

2 Likes

It looks similar to my idea for my self-MOC. (I haven’t built it yet bc I’m in college and all of my Bionicle Parts are at home. Look forward to it later this summer!) I love the black and gold color scheme.

1 Like

Cart-wheel pose XP

1 Like

Justthe kind of thing I would include, for the laughs (If I am missing a joke I apologize)…

1 Like

There’s no real joke. 'Twas just an experiment to see whether or not he could do that.

I feel ya man…

1 Like

Pretty sweet.

2 Likes