A SERIES OF HUMOROUS CLIPS FROM PANDEMIC GAMES OF HALO: MCC

CONSTANTLY UPDATED

-Mesonak

16 Likes

I need this game. I need it.

1 Like

Wait, the Mongoose has a use now? I need it

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s called the Gungoose now, but I’m probably wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, in H2A they introduced the Gungoose, a Mongoose with mounted SMGs. Since the Mongoose didn’t actually exist in OG Halo 2, they only brought the Gungoose into matchmaking, although the regular Mongoose is still available in H2A forge along with a few other exclusive vehicles. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

I see you guys play MCC quite often. Kinda wish I could hop in one of your games when I’m on, but that would be extremely rude. pretty cool clip I must say though ;D

2 Likes

If only the matchmaking worked…
I’ve heard it has gotten better, but I’m still extremely disappointed with it so far. Now, let’s just hope the upcoming Halo 5 Beta works as it should :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know the temptation to join is strong, but I applaud you for not succumbing to it. It’s a goal of ours come 2015 to hold more frequent game nights with fans. :stuck_out_tongue:

For what it’s worth, the matchmaking itself really isn’t the issue anymore; we’re usually able to find games without any issues. Our main source of difficulty comes from general stability; sometimes peoples’ games crash, we can’t connect to each other, we get kicked from matches, etc. Hopefully H5G works optimally.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

that first halo CE clip, ELJAY NOOO! also @Mesonak , you don’t have to answer this, but could I friend you on xbox live (sorry if I’m intruding)

1 Like

Reviving this topic from the grave for this lolzy occurence (Var’s POV)

-Mesonak

1 Like

reviving to ask if this is still a thing because the links don’t work :confused: