Message board confessions

I’m on here waaaaay too much.

2 Likes

-I live in constant fear of getting a topic closed if I make one
-I have not even watched a podcast in months.
-I will likely never reach master again.

5 Likes

At least you watched one.

1 Like
  • I am not here very often but I watch just about all of TTV’s shows, I only skip out on individual episodes that fail to really hold my interest (which seems to be more than what lots of the cast do from what I’ve seen, no offense :stuck_out_tongue:).

Also the topic doesn’t really make this clear but does this also expand to TTV things in general, or is the “message boards” part literal?

2 Likes

I like to say offensive/unliked opinions because I have nothing better to do with my life

1 Like

-I originally joined just to show off a MOC.
-I was really naive and tried to play white knight when I started out.
-I get annoyed at certain posting styles and signatures.
-I strive to keep my Master status up mostly just for Project Message.
-Ironically, I don’t really like to wade through all the new MOC topics. There is just so many.

10 Likes

Im not on enough
Also, autocorrect sucks

1 Like

I don’t read all the replies. Especially when there’s 100+ because they’re probably not even relevant anymore.

Admission time. Here we go:

• I spend way too much time on here.
  • I spend way too much time n the Self-MOC RP topic
  • I spend way too much time making up fictional romances
  • I spend way too much time being a drama mama here
  • I spend way too much time hating on MOCs I doubt I could build myself.
  • I spend way too much time patting myself on the back.
2 Likes

Hmmm.

My confession is that I have nothing to confess.

I regret nothing!

6 Likes

ToaSonus’ is an instant winner.

1 Like

I have been here for over a year, and have thought about leaving countless times, but the friends I have made here keep me here.

When I joined I was a complete moron, who started arguments and rather then just calling it quits, I kept fighting because I did not want to be wrong.

6 Likes

Not sure if confession or not, but this is something a lot of people seem to ignore about my username. Old one that is.

It is not pronounced “Blue Cell” it was pronounced “Blue shell” but I decided it was better not to tell every single person why was that except some Project Message users.

8 Likes

-Even though she told us the pronunciation I still say it as “Blue-Cell” in my mind.

11 Likes

Didn’t you die.

Yes, this is just a robot typing programmed to say anything the real Blu would say.

In all seriousness, another confession is that I usually ignore my notifs since most are either:

1.) random “OMG UR ALIVE” posts
2.) Outdated liked posts

3 Likes

Ha! :stuck_out_tongue:

1. I’m always on mobile. The only time I’ve used the computer for the Boards was to post a few MS Paint things a while back.

2. @blu is cool.

3. I’m probably on here more than I should be, like the rest of you.

4. Wait. There’s a four? No one told me there’d be a four! I quit.

/s

2 Likes

That ain’t a confession, that’s a well known fact.

Also to make my last confession a bit more clear, I most of the time only check master notifs.

4 Likes
  1. Apparently I can’t number. :stuck_out_tongue:

I second both of these. :laughing:

I always wear a helmet and power armor.

Shocker right?

I like black and red.

Nacho Cheese tastes good.

3 Likes