Message board confessions

I didn’t know where to put this topic besides in the pandemic panda category.
This is the place to post something you would kinda like to admit about the message boards that doesn’t belong anywhere else. Here’s mine:

• I think Eljay’s Miru is great because wearing it gave him a charm and quirkiness none of the other cast members have
  • I still want a team Eljay badge
  • I have an aromantic squish on @blu (don’t worry, blu. Look it up, I’m not trying to ship you, just saying I think you’re fun to be around and I enjoy talking to you and stuff)
  • I feel a little silly when I criticize parts of other people’s MOCs when I couldn’t do any better
  • I think this topic might be a bad idea, but I hope other people also have stuff they want to admit.

EDIT:
I now know this topic was a bad idea.
At least it got lots of replies.

11 Likes

Wat… .

22 Likes

He hasn’t taken it off though lol

12 Likes

I spend way too much time on the boards.

5 Likes

Oh lol
nvm
Eljay’s Miru will be on forever
lol
Editing

1 Like

I never check my notifications. I’ve got like 2000+

-Mesonak

32 Likes

I’m on WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

9 Likes

There is stuff I could say here, but some of it wpuld get me banned, some of it I can only bring myself to say in private, and some of it I don’t think I could even tell anybody…

1 Like

I don’t know what those terrible secrets would be.
I mean, the most racy one I had was that I have a squish on blu
And it’s only a squish, not a crush.

2 Likes

And those are only things about the boards…

1 Like

I have an addiction

4 Likes

Not being able to change my username without going through a mod bothers me way more than it should(especially given that I probably wouldn’t change it anyways).

Also, I’m not a protector because I think it’s kind of ironic to be a villager, given how long I’ve been around.

8 Likes

I’m not actually blu, I’m her step sister.

/s

In all seriousness a few real ones are:

1.) I stayed up until 3:00 AM talking on Project Message almost everyday

2.) I ignored most of the goodbyes on my hiatus, except from a few members.

3.) some other stuff I think.

12 Likes

I never leave the boards

I don’t wear a title because I was deranked from master and I dislike the others

I never show my face because I dislike myself,

3 Likes

I go on the boards instead of doing my homework sometimes.

I really need to stop that.

15 Likes

I want to be a Master for no reason whatsoever, but I can’t be bothered to read the 30000+ posts that I have left to do…

3 Likes

I was a bit dumb when I was starting out. I was inexperienced but now that I know what I’m doing I’ve integrated better with the community.

6 Likes

I used to think @Plural sucked, but now

I can confirm he sucks.

In all seriousness i didn’t really like people in here until a few months in, and I started liking people more here when becoming a master, to the point that I would consider some true friends.

13 Likes

I leave the boards tab open at all times

12 Likes

Your not the only one
I don’t think I’ve closed the boards tab for a least a month

3 Likes