Meteor Slizer

Time for another Slizer MOC!
Imgur
The Meteor Slizer shatters earth and ignites the ground with its blazing punches and vicious claws.
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

That’s all I have today. The build is fairly simple, but it was a lot of fun!

55 Likes

Already seen this on Flickr - alas if you only hotlink pictures from there and don’t upload at least one, the topic has no thumbnail!

Love this thing though. Great uses of a lot of old fashioned technic parts.

2 Likes

Hmm. Well that’s new. I’ve now fixed that issue. Thanks for the heads up!

It’s a nice look, was Malum an inspiration?

1 Like

I really like the use of those Technic gears, it captures the Slizer aethetic very well!

1 Like

Yes, finally! Somebody is making a Slizer for once.

A lot of people have made Slizer MOCs already. Im fact, there was an entire Slizers MOC collab at one point.

Well this the fourth in my case.

1 Like

This is simply great. The color scheme of black and red feels very classic and appropriate for Slizers, and I love the parts usage. I like the pipe texture, the visors used for shoulder pads, and those glorious red technic panels. The only part that seems out of place to me is the use of silver claws, but that is more or less a nitpick.

1 Like

Says simple then proceeds to make a custom torso with gears and all sorts of black magic. Good job on this definitely better than the actual set. I like the way you incorporated the gears into the hips and whatnot.

It’s just a mass of liftarms and stuff. Technic blob. If you are curious though, I did make instructions in Studio here if you want to check them out!

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out. I must learn this technic wizardry.