As some of you may know, Greg has specified that the remaining Toa Hagah have “Metru builds”. The exact meaning of this in reference to the upcoming MOC contest is up for debate, and has lead into some lengthy arguments.
So, here is a poll for what you think the rules should be for this contest in regards to a Metru build. To clarify, only vote for things that you think should be in the rules, not things that you think should be decided by voters.
Vote for all that apply.
For instance, if you vote for “Must follow the Norik/Iruini build closely” you should also vote for “Must have reasonable Metru proportions”, “Must require the Metru gearbox”, and “Must require additional Metru pieces”. This way we can see where common interests overlap.
- Can use any custom torso
- Can use a custom torso, but it must look similar to a Metru torso
- Must have reasonable Metru proportions
- Must include the Metru gearbox
- Must include additional Metru pieces (gears, cover, etc.)
- Must follow the Norik/Iruini builds closely
Be civil everyone!
EDIT: I just want to make it clear, this is unofficial and will not alter what the rules will eventually be.