Strakk
Tarix
Malum
Vorox
Skrall
Fero & Skirmix
Tuma

51 Likes

Excellent moc, the segmentation is phenominal and the appearance of the head is superb. A little simple for my tastes, but executed brilliantly.

Although… I have to ask, where did you purchase your background from? I’ve been scouring the globe for an acceptable blue-grey background, and that one is both flexible and large.

5 Likes

Nice moc! The build is a little simple and repetitive, but that kind of works for the moc. The only question I have is how the heck do you have that many metus helmets!?

1 Like

This is probably the most part-accurate Metus Snake I’ve seen, even if it doesn’t mesh as well as the movie (which is probably impossible to do with real parts). Good call on the tail piece.

The face is also incredibly accurate; the fang angle is perfect.

5 Likes

@Ghid I got these vynil sheets of background at a random webshop for photography that’s in my country, im very sorry but i don’t know the site anymore or even how expensive they were, it’s from awhile back.

@Cordax simple and repetitive was my only good aproach for a somewhat acurate representation of the legend reborn metus, this is not normally my standard.
for the question about the metus masks; i just looked it up at BrickLink and chose the option ‘highest Qty’ , luckily someone in Canada had 13 masks, so got all those!

@TheJerminator With my available parts, it is indeed impossible. Thanks anyways for the comment!

5 Likes

Awesome head design, body could’ve been done better (using some illegal connections probably), but still very nice, silver Metru armor really adds to it.
Very good collab overall.

2 Likes

Ingenious, simple, and perfect!

2 Likes

WOW!

This MOC is fantastic!

I really like the rest of the builds in the collab, but not so much Fero, Zesk, and Malum.

1 Like

Gotta love that head! Get shaping

2 Likes

This is canon to me now, very nice, it’s so accurate

2 Likes

Thank you, that means a lot!

1 Like