Middlefingerstudios draws the community

JMPplz?

Letā€™s try not to make this a chore guys. I canā€™t imagine trying to draw every single one on the message boards, let alone a piece of paper! :smile:

3 Likes

@MaximumWarp tried

he ded like so ded

I also tried MOCing lots of people on the boards

i ded like so ded

5 Likes

yeah thatā€™s me

need a picture of your moc

you guys are killing me
jk you can be in it

also

@WajKnight @Maethorneth @charyas @Stoax @CaptRanakiPakewa @Marendex_T17 @northernphantom have been added

10 Likes

I know :stuck_out_tongue:
If you were to add me this 2 year-old MoC would be the thing to use. However, as I am a nobody that only recently joined the boards I doubt my image is worth adding in among these pillars of the comunity :wink:

An apt name for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Always, in things like this, someone is forgotten.

3 Likes

would you perhaps shade in my pupils so that my eyes wonā€™t look as creepy?

2 Likes

I was the second person who asked and you didnā€™t even add me!?!?!?!?!?!?

/s

1 Like

I need a picture of your old profile pic sorry man :confused: is the kraakahn in itā€™s normal shape or its switched around mode?

Switched around.
Also, the only picture I have of it is a really pixelated version I got off of an old PM.

k then Iā€™m gonna play a little mass effect and then draw it

2 Likes

Yayz, there I be. Thanks man.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Iā€™m not there.

:frowning:

sits quietly realizing that heā€™s not in it so waits quietly to be drawn without getting mad at middle finger studios because he forgot one person in a very large number of forum regulars

6 Likes

I kinda understand why iā€™m not on the picture XD
whispers coz Iā€™m not that active in this community
BTW itā€™s really noice. I love it. I wonder, did you think 'bout coloring it?

2 Likes

Lol, love my derpy eyes

2 Likes

Dang, Iā€™m not in it.
:frowning:
Can I be in?

1 Like

Lol. Thatā€™s funny.

@Middlefingerstudios Uhm, anyway thanks for drawing me I guess? I hope you realized the anarchic mayhem you have just ensued. This is the reason I decided to not draw all the people. Youā€™re gonna get swamped, and in a few months when you think everybody forgot? Somebody will find it, and once more open the floodgates. I far thee well, for I dare not attempt such a journey.

7 Likes