Minecraft Server I play on

Man creating topics is hard, only way to type seems to be doing fullscreen editor

Well, I’ve put off doing this a while but figured I might as well, share some screenshots from a Minecraft server I play on, called Orcacreative. I found it 5 years ago now, when looking for a non-plots creative server. It happens to have similar rules to the boards when it comes to content.

Anyways here’s some screenshots with shaders:

An aerial view of my town square, bearing a familiar logo…
The building on the left is inspired by the Club Penguin Coffee shop, with a tailor next door, and several cafes in walking distance. The fountain is a memorial for when a hacker damaged the area.

More of the town. The museum can be seen to the right in the final picture, it was my first build and made to coincide with Minecraft’s 10th.

Speaking of Museums…

the sussers…the voices…susususususs

The museum (/warp fb) which contains both fictional lore annd real lore, and the infamous /warp amogus.

The now biggest city in the server and the spawn point for the creative world (/warp wild) Goatenburg. Every update or so, the spawn gets placed in a new location so players can benefit from the new terrain and there’s an informal theme often developed, in this case a city with the goat as it’s mascot. Initially it was all skyscrapers because of the new build height limit, but now people have been doing more suburbia around it.

My two latest builds, a small house in a new development of Goatenburg and a collaboration on the Goatenburg Nuclear Power Plant, which is nearly finished.

Misc. An older build near my town, the Krusty Krab. Love how light shines through water in shader packs.

The previous wild spawn, Beecity…I may or may not bee allowed to visit ArBee’z anymore…

There’s plenty of cool redstone creations…yeah that’s about it, Theres lots of them, and I don’t understand redstone but the maestros in the server do some awesome stuff with it.

And finally, the Grand Hall, where graduations have been held in the past. Thought it would look cool rendered.

There is also a thriving railway community, and by that I mean a handful of dedicated people have built a sprawling rail network throughout the whole overworld, with most of it being built recently:

Summary

It’s compressed so sadly the station names are not visible

There’s so much I couldn’t include, including my own builds which most were for contests and got archived :skull: But yeah, just thought I’d share these pictures and maybe people could be interested in such a place :slight_smile:

Comments welcome :smile:

8 Likes

I wish I could take road trips to Minecraft worlds like this

2 Likes

For real man… :pensive:

There’s an elaborate railway system throughout the whole world (which has exploded in size in the last 12 months) so I’d be taking a scenic rail journey :sunglasses: :partying_face:

(Added latest map of the rail network to the post)

3 Likes

This is absurdly complex and impressive, it’s the kind of stuff I wish I had the time for nowadays. If I had seen this two, three years ago, I would’ve joined in a heartbeat. :goo: :heart:

also I hate to break it to you but the three virtues symbol in your town square is backwards :pensive:

2 Likes

Nonononononononoo

guess I’ll go change it then, dang reference image must have been backwards

4 Likes